Default Baghdad Nancy

On 12/23/17 11:55 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:36:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 12:29 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:23:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/22/17 8:26 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 19:11:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Nancy Pelosi reminds me of famous "Baghdad Bob" who kept reporting that
there were no American forces nearby.

She's still whining about how the working class is getting screwed as
even more companies and banks announce hourly employee bonuses, benefits
and expansion plans.

She was hoping to use the tax plan to get her old job back.
When people figure out they did get a cut and the benefits to
corporations are trickling down to them along with hefty bumps in
their 401k I think Nancy will be disappointed.
Harry will keep Steny around, mostly because his district was
gerrymandered into PG county.

Steny has gotten 2/3rds of votes cast in the last few elections. The
district is 60% white. You're just blowing gas out of your ass, as
usual. Hoyer is 78...we'll see if he decides to retire.

Your Republicans put up nothing candidates. Arness, the 2016 candidate,
was your typical GOP nothingburger.

I know it is but they gerrymandered in all of those people up in
College park and around there to blunt the solid red Calvert county
and St Mary's vote. Playing games like this keeps the western shore of
Maryland solid blue in congress. I am sure they would gerrymander away
the 1st district if they could.

Sheesh. Hoyer lives in St. Mary's County. Also, without including the
"black" areas you despise, the whiter parts of the 5th district wouldn't
have enough voters to qualify for a congresscritter. And when you look
at a map of the district, it follows natural geographical boundaries,
from the Bay to the Potomac. There's no practical, political, or
geographical reason to merge the western shore into another
district...it is an entirely different world.

Who is the racist now? I never said black and I do not think of
College Park as being a black area. I think of PG as being a
government worker bedroom county that is in the bag for the big
government democrats. I was wrong and you are right. It would be hard
to find enough people west of the bay for a district that was not
driven by the AFGE. The western counties are pretty red but they get
gobbled up by Gaithersburg and Germantown, still a commute from DC
although there is a huge government presence on 270. That is why IBM
put the Federal Systems Division in Gaithersburg. My office was there
too.

Who is the racist now? You are. You frequently refer negatively to those
areas in PG County that are predominantly black and also to your former
home area in Clinton. Oh, and the district in question is not
gerrymandered...for the most part, it follows obvious geographic
delineations. As for the AFGE comment, that is nonsense, too.
Marylanders vote for Republicans, just not the crazy ones. Reasonable
and moderate Republicans can get elected here.

Your biases and prejudices rule you.

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:35:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 11:55 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:36:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 12:29 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:23:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So citing crime statistics is now racism too?
You don't even pass the laugh test if you say the federal government
and it's contractors are not the biggest employer there

Marylanders vote for Republicans, just not the crazy ones. Reasonable
and moderate Republicans can get elected here.
Your biases and prejudices rule you.

My biases? you are the one who said you would not vote for one of
those republicans, no matter how moderate they were.

On 12/24/17 12:25 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:35:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 11:55 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:36:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 12:29 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:23:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I don't know who the largest employer in PG County is, and I really
don't care. I drive through the county frequently, and sometimes stop at
shops there or eat at restaurants there, or visit a client's facility in
the county.

That's right. I do not vote for Republicans for federal or statewide
offices, and for many good reasons. I certainly do not want any more
Republicans elected to Congress, nor do I want them to do their kind of
damage to my state while in Annapolis.

"How moderate" is a funny term to be used with GOPers. It is true some
are not as bat**** crazy as the majority, but even the moderate ones
will caucus with the nutcases. So, no, I don't vote GOP. I have voted
for the county sheriff, though. He's a Republican. That's about it.

On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:09:38 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/24/17 12:25 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:35:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 11:55 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:36:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/23/17 12:29 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:23:46 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I am not the one who talked about how "Reasonable
and moderate Republicans can get elected here."

I really do not need to argue with you. You seem to do a fine job all
by yourself. You seem to be a very conflicted man.

Go, Nancy, Go! Mr. Luddite General 2 June 23rd 17 10:02 AM
Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Arab Born Israeli, Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo, BC, Canada, Caught Spying on Oil Interests in Baghdad Iraq BREAKING NEWS! General 0 February 14th 08 08:46 PM
OT - Baghdad Bob Vito ASA 0 March 27th 06 02:47 PM