BoatBanter.com

-   -   "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..." (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177387-come-talk-us-honey-we-pay-cash.html)

Keyser Soze December 16th 17 09:47 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On 12/16/17 4:04 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:23:43 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

===

You'd certainly get a lot of support for that position in Islamic
countries. In fact I think it's already illegal in most. How do you
feel about Sharia law?

---
http://www.avg.com

D'uh. I am agnostic. I have no use for religion.

[email protected] December 16th 17 09:47 PM

wrote:

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

So you have stopped supporting the religious apartheid regime in the
Eastern Med now? ... cool

Keyser Soze December 16th 17 09:47 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On 12/16/17 4:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

Ok, so if they were on Hillarys team you would have voted Trump?

Wow!

They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

Keyser Soze December 16th 17 09:50 PM

wrote:

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

So you have stopped supporting the religious apartheid regime in the
Eastern Med now? ... cool

Say what? If you are referring to the jews, as far as I know, they do
not go looking for converts, nor do most orthodox, conservative, or
reform jews evangelize.

Tim December 16th 17 09:56 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

Keyser Soze
They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

So,you simply can’t handle a hypothetical question ?

[email protected] December 16th 17 10:01 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

-
If the Christian evangelicals had supported Hillary, theyd have your aproval. Youd probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

===

You'd certainly get a lot of support for that position in Islamic
countries. In fact I think it's already illegal in most. How do you
feel about Sharia law?

D'uh. I am agnostic. I have no use for religion.

===

That would be enough to get you stoned to death in many parts of
Pakistan. I'm sure we could round up support for buying you a
vacation package.

---
http://www.avg.com

Keyser Söze December 16th 17 10:02 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

So,you simply can’t handle a hypothetical question ?

I’m not into christian absurdities

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Tim December 16th 17 10:21 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

Keyser Söze
Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

So,you simply can’t handle a hypothetical question ?

I’m not into christian absurdities

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

So Harry, your answer is....”No, I simply can’t answee a hypothetical question...”

Why didn’t you just say so?

Keyser Soze December 16th 17 11:05 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On 12/16/17 5:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Söze
Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

So,you simply can’t handle a hypothetical question ?

I’m not into christian absurdities

That's as silly as your superstitious religious beliefs. It's not a
matter of "handling" a hypothetical, it's a matter of the hypothetical
you posit being so absurd as to be outside the realm of imaginable.

Your co-religionist christian evangelists in Alabama supported a
hate-filled, racist child molester, Roy Moore, for the U.S. Senate, just
as they support a hate-filled, racist, child molester, Donald Trump, in
the White House, all while pretending to be followers of Jesus. The
world will be a better place when religion dies out and no longer is the
chief driver of hate.

Keyser Soze December 16th 17 11:07 PM

On 12/16/17 5:01 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:47:04 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Interestingly, that's what many christian evangelists "leaders" say in
this country about people here who do not share their superstitions.
Fascinating, isn't it, that religious conservatives have so much in common.