BoatBanter.com

-   -   "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..." (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177387-come-talk-us-honey-we-pay-cash.html)

Tim December 18th 17 04:56 AM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 6:58:27 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 6:48 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 5:47:07 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 5:05:47 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 5:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Söze
Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
They're not and they wouldn't be. Moronic posit on your part.

So,you simply can’t handle a hypothetical question ?

I’m not into christian absurdities

That's as silly as your superstitious religious beliefs. It's not a
matter of "handling" a hypothetical, it's a matter of the hypothetical
you posit being so absurd as to be outside the realm of imaginable.

Your co-religionist christian evangelists in Alabama supported a
hate-filled, racist child molester, Roy Moore, for the U.S. Senate, just
as they support a hate-filled, racist, child molester, Donald Trump, in
the White House, all while pretending to be followers of Jesus. The
world will be a better place when religion dies out and no longer is the
chief driver of hate.

Is that why you're so filled with hate?

I don’t hate anyone.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You can't prove it by what you write..

Another ignorant absurdi

Brilliant, Harry. Brilliant.

Bill[_12_] December 18th 17 06:33 AM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 23:41:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

I read where there will not be a state
designated religion, and people have freedom of religious expression.

I read "Congress shall make no law", it says nothing about states.
That comes from stretching the 14th amendment. It will have the
lefties changing their mind about the 14th amendment if national CCW
passes. They are already questioning it over medical pot (along with
what the 9th and 10th amendments mean)

I was using state in more the state of the union mode than in individual
states. They had been ruled by the Church of England and had mostly come
from countries that outlawed commoners from only any real,weapon. Only
knights and rulers could possess a crossbow as it could penetrate armor and
kill a knight.

John H[_2_] December 18th 17 07:54 PM

"Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 18:53:03 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 14:08:18 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

We stopped reciting that pledge in public school after it was modified
but a couple of teachers said we could recite it without the "under god"
nonsense, so we did. I vaguely recall one grammar school teacher getting
a mild reprimand for for having the kids recite "The Lord's Prayer"
aloud at the beginning of the school day, but that was also stopped.

Once we got out of grammar school and into 7th grade junior high, that
nonsense stopped altogether.

That was certainly not true in the DC public school system (PG
either). We did the pledge and the Lord's Prayer from K to 6.
It was never a home room thing in 7.
I am surprised at your school not doing it in the 50s ... Comrade!
;-).

Here's the Fairfax County Public Schools policy. It's not changed since I was teaching.

"Pledge of Allegiance, One Minute of Silence

Students are expected to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and to observe one minute of silence each
day, unless the student or his or her parent objects to participation in such exercises.
Nonparticipating students are expected to sit quietly, or to stand silently, and to refrain from
engaging in any disruptive or distracting activity. A student’s decision to participate or not to
participate should be respected."