Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 10:04 AM, Tim wrote:

8:47 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/16/17 9:38 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:

On 12/16/17 8:32 AM, Tim wrote:
http://thinkaboutnow.com/2017/12/exc...t-accusations/

This Woman is the Madam of a Media Whorehouse.

The never-ending defense by evangelical christians of Trump and their
attacks on those who think he is a horrible human being reinforce my
feelings that they are not christians.

Wow. I read that whole sentence without stopping to breathe!

Pretty bad grammar and punctuation. Where did that come from, Tim?

A. Not at all.
B. How the **** would you know?

Harry, that line read like pulling the trigger on a Chicago typewriter

Do you like to defend the dirty practices of anyone who seeks to undermine trump?

Trump may well be the worst human being to ever hold high political
office in this country. He's a terrible person, someone who is tearing
apart this country and its institutions. He has no respect for anyone.
He is indecent. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't seem to want to or
be able to learn, he is unprepared, and his ignorance is causing great
harm to this country and to our relationships around the world.

So, I have no problem with anyone using legitimate means to either bring
him down or so tie him up he's limited at least somewhat to the damage
he can do.

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

Actually I think Pelosi and the Democrats are doing a much better job of
tearing the country apart. I would like to ask who she works for? The
Democratic Party, or the citizens of California and the country?

I'm glad I don't have advanced English degrees. Otherwise, I don't
think I could bear to suffer his misuse of the language. Not to
mention his unusual take on political affairs.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 08:53:38 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 8:32 AM, Tim wrote:
http://thinkaboutnow.com/2017/12/exc...t-accusations/

This Woman is the Madam of a Media Whorehouse.

The never-ending defense by evangelical christians of Trump and their
attacks on those who think he is a horrible human being reinforce my
feelings that they are not christians.

What did Carville say? "Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer
park, you never know what you'll find"

Evidently paying for accusations was a bad thing in 1996 although
there was never any indication that Clinton's accusers were paid to
speak up. They were paid to shut up.

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 17:31:27 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Actually I think Pelosi and the Democrats are doing a much better job of
tearing the country apart. I would like to ask who she works for? The
Democratic Party, or the citizens of California and the country?

Putin. She is another useful idiot to him.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:21:09 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

-
If the Christian evangelicals had supported Hillary, theyd have your aproval. Youd probably want a few in her cabinate.

Wasn't Jeremiah Wright a Christian evangelical? Harry loved him!

On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

On 12/16/2017 3:23 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have
your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

Why is that? Do they scare you?
Pretty easy to ignore.

How about political proselytism?

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:23:43 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

-
If the Christian evangelicals had supported Hillary, theyd have your aproval. Youd probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

===

You'd certainly get a lot of support for that position in Islamic
countries. In fact I think it's already illegal in most. How do you
feel about Sharia law?

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

Ok, so if they were on Hillarys team you would have voted Trump?

Wow!

On 12/16/17 3:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/16/2017 3:23 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have
your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian
right, christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact,
I believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

Why is that?* Do they scare you?
Pretty easy to ignore.

How about political proselytism?

The christian right mostly reminds me of the Borg. Enough examples of
abhorrent christian right behavior and "thought" has been quoted over
the years to obviate the need for much more comment.