Default Lindsey Vonn

She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:53:37 -0500 (EST), Justan wrote:

She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

I just told them not to expect any donations from me for a year because of her remarks. I feel that
denigrating the President, publicly, also denigrates the country. They are free to make their
speeches, I am free to stop my donations.

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

12:17 PMKeyser Söze
Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Oh well, these probably don’t want theirs grabbed eithet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ion/index.html

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:30:07 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

12:17 PMKeyser Söze
Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

I recently saw Lindsey Vonn's comments regarding representing her President and refusing to visit
the White House.

I personally do not care what the politics are of a given US Olympian. However, they do represent
the USA, and I feel their deprecating remarks towards the President are derogatory of this country.
I have been a donor, on many occasions, to the US Olympic committee. However, that will stop for a
year.

John Herring
Alexandria, VA

Tim Tim is offline

2:06 PMJohn H

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

I recently saw Lindsey Vonn's comments regarding representing her President and refusing to visit
the White House.

I personally do not care what the politics are of a given US Olympian. However, they do represent
the USA, and I feel their deprecating remarks towards the President are derogatory of this country.
I have been a donor, on many occasions, to the US Olympic committee. However, that will stop for a
year.

John Herring
Alexandria, VA

Actually John, Harry is afraid Vonn will get grabbed. But really I don’t know why someone would want to grab her anyhow. Lol!

2:06 PMJohn H

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

I recently saw Lindsey Vonn's comments regarding representing her President and refusing to visit
the White House.

I personally do not care what the politics are of a given US Olympian. However, they do represent
the USA, and I feel their deprecating remarks towards the President are derogatory of this country.
I have been a donor, on many occasions, to the US Olympic committee. However, that will stop for a
year.

John Herring
Alexandria, VA

Actually John, Harry is afraid Vonn will get grabbed. But really I don’t know why someone would want to grab her anyhow. Lol!

I just re-read what I sent, which didn't make much sense. The lines after 'Sent' is the email I sent
to the Olympic Committee about Lindey Vonn.

Harry calls others what he sees when looking in a mirror - a moron, albeit one who is also a
narcissistic, lying FPL.

2:06 PMJohn H

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

I recently saw Lindsey Vonn's comments regarding representing her President and refusing to visit
the White House.

I personally do not care what the politics are of a given US Olympian. However, they do represent
the USA, and I feel their deprecating remarks towards the President are derogatory of this country.
I have been a donor, on many occasions, to the US Olympic committee. However, that will stop for a
year.

John Herring
Alexandria, VA

Actually John, Harry is afraid Vonn will get grabbed. But really I don’t know why someone would want to grab her anyhow. Lol!

Does this free up John Herring the Racist to make a bigger contribution
to Roy Moore?

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 13:17:16 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

Trump likes winners. Lindsey Vonn is the Anna Kournikova of skiing.
She takes a good picture but she never really won anything.

Justan wrote:
She apears to be the ultimate racist.
She will refuse to visit the White House if asked.
She, aparently doesn't aprove of the race of the current resident.

Nope. She doesn’t want her pussy grabbed by Trump.

Trump likes winners. Lindsey Vonn is the Anna Kournikova of skiing.
She takes a good picture but she never really won anything.

Apparently your knowledge of skiing is no greater than your knowledge of
most things. Ms. Vonn is a world class champion.

From wiki:

Lindsey Caroline Vonn, born October 18, 1984, is an American World Cup
alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team. She has won four World Cup overall
championships—one of only two female skiers to do so, along with
Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009, and
2010, plus another in 2012. Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the
2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.
She has also won a record eight World Cup season titles in the downhill
discipline (2008–2013, 2015, 2016), five titles in super-G (2009–2012,
2015), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012). In
2016, she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title – an all-time
record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won
19 globes from 1975 to 1984.

Vonn is one of six women to have won World Cup races in all five
disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom,
and super combined – and has won 77 World Cup races in her career
through February 6, 2016. Her 77 World Cup victories are an all-time
women's record, passing Annemarie Moser-Pröll of Austria who had held
the record since the 1970s, and only Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden with 86
World Cup victories has more. With her Olympic gold and bronze medals,
two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in
2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, *Vonn has become the
most successful American ski racer in history.*

I suspect a growing number of prominent athletes, artists, and others
who excel in their various field will refuse to visit the White House as
long as the Pussy Grabber in Chief resides there.