Default Hey, Harry

Remember Shara Silverman? She's the left wing comedian who once called
for a military overthrow of the Trump administration.

Look what she's saying now about Trump voters. Here's an excerpt:

“When you’re one on one with someone who doesn’t agree with you, or
whose ideology is different than yours, when you’re face to face, your
porcupine needles go down,” Silverman said, according to The Hollywood
Reporter. “The surprise was … I fell in love with them. I had a great
time with them and I felt comfortable.”

https://tinyurl.com/y7khhyho

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Remember Shara Silverman? She's the left wing comedian who once
called for a military overthrow of the Trump administration.

Look what she's saying now about Trump voters. Here's an excerpt:

“When you’re one on one with someone who doesn’t agree with you, or
whose ideology is different than yours, when you’re face to face, your
porcupine needles go down,” Silverman said, according to The Hollywood
Reporter. “The surprise was … I fell in love with them. I had a great
time with them and I felt comfortable.”

https://tinyurl.com/y7khhyho

She has seats to fill so it might be BS.

Yo Harry, jps, etc, etc. John H[_2_] General 5 August 1st 10 10:36 PM
Thanks Harry Le Moose General 70 June 7th 10 01:19 PM
Where's Harry?? Don White General 20 February 16th 10 10:04 PM
Please see that Harry gets this Jim General 3 November 14th 09 02:18 AM
Yo, Harry JohnH General 11 July 17th 06 02:35 PM