Default A big thank you..

On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 10:34:59 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/22/17 8:58 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an ageny that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

If your friends were crooks and thugs,
like y k w's buddys, the
leaves would still be sitting there. I hope your foot is mending
well.

In another post today, you whined about "English" errors you believe Don
made in his post. As if you would know. Oh, by the way, the plural of
buddy is buddies, not buddys, Justan ****-for-Brains.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

BTW..can someone show this to the ditzy one.

John H Wrote in message:
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my
front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an ageny that catches a lot of heat, simply because of
media bias towards the current
president.

If your friends were crooks and thugs,
like y k w's buddys, the
leaves would still be sitting there. I hope your foot is mending
well.

In another post today, you whined about "English" errors you believe Don
made in his post. As if you would know. Oh, by the way, the plural of
buddy is buddies, not buddys, Justan ****-for-Brains.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

BTW..can someone show this to the ditzy one.

I think his designated reader from the 4th grade had to go to school.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 10:37:54 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
John H
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an agency that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

— -

Good guy I need. Nice to have people like that on your team. Like the guy that farms our ground. Well he’s the boss and his kid does the work. After the harvest and the checks cashed, I make sure the kid already got his generous “bonus”
I recognize his conciencious efforts wether his dad does or not. He’s a great kid and I too, am glad he’s on my team...

What do you farm, Tim....corn?

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:53:48 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:41:35 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 07:29:11 -0500, John H
wrote:

...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an ageny that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

===

So how is your foot doing John?

---
http://www.avg.com

Yesterday the doc said it looked great. 'All the hardware is intact and not loosening' according to
the X-rays. And, he said I could walk in regular shoes and drive. So, all sounded well...

But then I got home, put on some shoes, and tried walking. Holy ****, it hurts! Not using the
muscles or joints for two and a half months definitely causes some pain when starting again. I'm
hoping it'll go away, but it'll take a few weeks and lots of PT. Here I was thinking, yesterday,
that I'd mow the lawn today. Right! I have a hard time getting to the bathroom.

But, I'm happy with the outcome so far. At least I can drive, and my handicapped placard is good for
another month.

Make sure you wear a shoe with good padding on the soles. A cross
trainer or running shoe works. I healed my plantar tendon damage by
just wearing soft shoes for 6 months.
Your muscles and joints will come back pretty fast and your body will
tell you when enough is enough. You will be out there chasing that
little white ball soon.

wrote:

[...]

A few years ago I broke the fifth metatarsal bone in my foot (Jone's break). I could put no weight on it for ~5 weeks as it healed. Walking on it was fairly painful for a few days as it adjusted to having weight put on it again, and that was without the surgery that you had. Hang in there, it'll get better!

I did the same thing to left foot as a teenager. Healed pretty quickly, but I was casted. Luckily it
wasn't during basketball season!

John H Wrote in message:
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an ageny that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

If your friends were crooks and thugs,
like y k w's buddys, the
leaves would still be sitting there. I hope your foot is mending
well.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Thanks for the well wishes, Don White.

wrote:

[...]

Thanks, just ordered these based on your recommendation. Ever thought about becoming an orthopedic
surgeon?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those might not be the best brand, but they do come in a size 15!

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:41:48 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:15:30 -0500, wrote:

Make sure you wear a shoe with good padding on the soles. A cross
trainer or running shoe works. I healed my plantar tendon damage by
just wearing soft shoes for 6 months.
Your muscles and joints will come back pretty fast and your body will
tell you when enough is enough. You will be out there chasing that
little white ball soon.

Thanks, just ordered these based on your recommendation. Ever thought about becoming an orthopedic
surgeon?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those might not be the best brand, but they do come in a size 15!

My favorite shoe of all time was the original New Balance 608 but they
don't make them anymore and I pretty much killed mine wearing them
everyday while my foot was healing.
They do make something similar with a similar number but even the
people reviewing them say they are not as good as the original.

Tim Tim is offline

True North
On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 10:37:54 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
John H
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an agency that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

— -

Good guy I need. Nice to have people like that on your team. Like the guy that farms our ground. Well he’s the boss and his kid does the work. After the harvest and the checks cashed, I make sure the kid already got his generous “bonus”
I recognize his conciencious efforts wether his dad does or not. He’s a great kid and I too, am glad he’s on my team...

What do you farm, Tim....corn?
Yes Don, as well as rotating soybeans and wheat. There’s no ma’am net in wheat markets here but it makes a good “cover crop” through the winter, cutting corrosion etc. this year the main was beans, next year will be rotated to corn...

wrote:

[...]

That's the brand my ortho guy recommended.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/