Default Menendez

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 18:39:09 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/18/17 6:19 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:23:50 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:52:07 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:18:42 -0500, John H
wrote:

There has been a police presence at every gun show I've attended in Virginia.

Wait are you saying this gun show loophole thing might be bull****?

Uh huh, yes.

Racist ;-)

I suppose. Heck, according to folks like Harry all those Blacks in Chicago are getting their guns
from Virginia gun shows.

Right out in the parking lot from the 'trunk dealers' no doubt.

National Geo is running a show on illegal firearms that discusses
illicit gunshow sales, including gun thugs sending in people without
records to buy guns for them. Only a naive nincompoop would think that
illegal sales of firearms do not take place at gun shows. Oh, and there
individuals at gun shows selling guns to other individuals. Individual
sales of rifles to other individuals, for example, is perfectly legal
without the background check in many states, including Maryland.

A big percentage of your Chicago shooters get their firearms from out of
state sources...Indiana, for example.

No need for those Chicago thugs to go to Virginia to have a friend buy a gun. They can, and do, do
that right in Illinois. Girl friends are a big source for the Chicago shooters. Not many of the
thugs in Chicago carrying rifles on the streets.

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 05:16:51 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You have no training or education to know this.

And he's full of ****. A big percent of Chicago shooters get their guns from Illinois gun dealers,
purchased by girlfriends.