Default Menendez

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:27:21 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:59:28 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:38:16 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/16/2017 5:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:51:08 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/16/17 4:41 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:02:03 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/16/17 1:57 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Holy Crap, what an egotistical windbag this guy is.Â* He acts like he was
just found completely innocent, thanking all his lawyers and supporters
and "forgiving" those who thought he was guilty.

He wasn't found anything.Â* He had a hung jury.

Whatever happens in this case, at least Governor Piggo won't get to
appoint a Republican interim U.S. Senator.

The ironic thing could be that if Sessions goes back to his senate
seat, our gravitationally challenged friend in New Jersey might take
the AG spot. Another possibility might be Rudy Giuliani.
Even the Bloomberg wing of the GOP would be OK with that.

Well, of course...Trump would want another kiss-ass hack in that job.
He's said that would be his preference.

Anything is possible with Sessions...he has to be the worst of the
worst. Alabama deserves him.

Of the 3, I would take Rudy

I can see Christie as AG. At least he would not be timid about going
after leakers, federal law breakers and Congressional liars.

They might even go after the thousands a year who lie on their 4473.
Maybe they would also get serious about gun trafficking. That is why I
lean toward Rudy. He proved in New York that you stop big crimes by
going after small crimes like the guy who is dealing guns a half dozen
at a time instead of trying to get the big score on the mythical 1000+
gun transaction kingpin. I keep hearing that this is all about the guy
selling guns out of his trunk at a gun show but I never hear about the
ATF actually trying to catch him doing something illegal and there
will usually be something illegal in that transaction.

There has been a police presence at every gun show I've attended in Virginia.

Wait are you saying this gun show loophole thing might be bull****?

Its Me wrote:
On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 7:56:58 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/16/17 11:27 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:10:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
As opposed to Florida, where the governor's former company was fined
what, a half billion dollars, for fraud and where the attorney general
took a $25,000 bribe from Trump so as not to prosecute him for fraud?
That “bribe” case has been shot down more than once

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...media=AMP+HTML

And OJ was found not guilty of two murders
Which brings us back around to the original topic. Menendez was not
acquitted.

A bit of trial coverage yesterday indicated that 10 out of 12 jurors did
not vote to convict. What matters, though, is that the next U.S. Senator
from Jersey, whether elected or appointed, will be a Democrat. Christie
will not have the opportunity to appoint a Republican.

You're no different than a NFL football fan (fanatic). You blindly root for your "team" without thought or reason.

Well said.

wrote:

Tim wrote:
[...]

I have every reason to not vote for Republicans for federal or state
office. I don't support a party or candidates ruled by evangelicals,
racists, xenophobes, anti-ethnics, the alt-right, anti-health care for
the poor, anti public school, anti-environmental, corporate uber alles
assholes. Therefore, I don't vote for Republicans. We Dems have our own
problems, of course, but most of them aren't based on race, ethnic, or
religious hate.

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:56:10 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I have every reason to not vote for Republicans for federal or state
office. I don't support a party or candidates ruled by evangelicals,
racists, xenophobes, anti-ethnics, the alt-right, anti-health care for
the poor, anti public school, anti-environmental, corporate uber alles
assholes. Therefore, I don't vote for Republicans. We Dems have our own
problems, of course, but most of them aren't based on race, ethnic, or
religious hate.

Yeah, "problems" like the representative from Jacksonville who lost
her race last year amid allegations that she was stealing money from
children's programs (may be going to jail as we speak) and the leader
of the state DNC who just resigned over sexual misconduct charges.
That was just what was in today's news. The democrats don't even
bother running a candidate for a lot of offices in SW Florida.

wrote:

Tim wrote:
[...]

Yawn. I think you left out a couple of your usual put-downs.

Meanwhile, you prove my point. In a race between a good Christian, family values guy running as a Republican and a sleazy, coke snorting, lying, back-room deal making pedophile running as a Democrat, you'd vote for the guy with the "D" behind his name every time.

You're nothing if not predictable. A one trick pony, as it were. Fanatic.

wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:38:16 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/16/2017 5:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:51:08 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/16/17 1:57 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Holy Crap, what an egotistical windbag this guy is.* He acts like he was
just found completely innocent, thanking all his lawyers and supporters
and "forgiving" those who thought he was guilty.

He wasn't found anything.* He had a hung jury.

[...]

Uh huh, yes.

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:18:42 -0500, John H
wrote:

There has been a police presence at every gun show I've attended in Virginia.

Wait are you saying this gun show loophole thing might be bull****?

Uh huh, yes.

Racist ;-)