Default sad, dispoable society.

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:00:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

7:22 PMAlex
Tim wrote:
Bill

I have a Remington shaver. Looking for new blades for the PR1235. Costs
64 cents less to buy a new shaver on amazon than to purchase just the
blades. No wonder we have a landfill problem.

Cheap 21 dollar plug in norelco. $18.00 heads. Go figure...

Didn't Amazon send you a cordless?

Not me... I do have a little $14.98 portable I keep in the glive compartment of the wife’s car. It’s a little 2-Head that duns on 2 AA BATTERIES. It’s handy for a quick tune-up when we’re going somewhere.

With a little electronic ingenuity you could probably rig up that razor so it would work off the
cigarette lighter.

Tim wrote:
Bill

I have a Remington shaver. Looking for new blades for the PR1235. Costs
64 cents less to buy a new shaver on amazon than to purchase just the
blades. No wonder we have a landfill problem.

Cheap 21 dollar plug in norelco. $18.00 heads. Go figure...

Didn't Amazon send you a cordless?

Not me... I do have a little $14.98 portable I keep in the glive compartment of the wife’s car. It’s a little 2-Head that duns on 2 AA BATTERIES. It’s handy for a quick tune-up when we’re going somewhere.

With a little electronic ingenuity you could probably rig up that razor so it would work off the
cigarette lighter.

Shavers are such small loads that you could get one of those tiny
inverters to run one.

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 1:27:47 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
I have a Remington shaver. Looking for new blades for the PR1235. Costs
64 cents less to buy a new shaver on amazon than to purchase just the
blades. No wonder we have a landfill problem.

My dad uses a $30 Panasonic shaver. Replacement blades and foil are $28.

They sell the shaver at a price point and make their money back on the replacement blades.