Default Interesting read

On 10/28/17 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 12:39:39 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/28/17 11:56 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:32:33 -0400, Keyser Söze

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:18:01 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

Former NPR CEO opens up about liberal media bias

Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now-dated Pew Research Center
poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5
to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National
Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as
well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on
what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the
narrative of the day will be.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

I think it is funny when assholes like Bill Maher say it is the right
who lives in the bubble.
He uses his trip to far away comedy clubs as his total experience in
flyover land. Somehow I doubt he is actually immersed in the culture
on his ride from the airport to the comedy club, a couple hours on
stage and another dash back to the airport.

Awwwww.

Our resident bubble boy checks in

Not only is Maher a funny guy, but he has great guests, too. That his
show apparently annoys you only makes me want to be sure I don't miss an
episode. He had his long-time buddy Woody Harrelson on last night...they
just cracked me up. Loved his role in True Detective.

He just never lets the truth get in the way of a good joke.
I guess Bill and Woody sitting around bull****ting reminds you of your
dope smoking days in college.

... and we were talking about the democratic bubble that you folks
live in.

Sorry, never smoked dope. Did try it once, made me immediately puke. The
smell of marijuana being smoked makes me nauseous, as does the smell of
cigarettes. Phew. Getting on an elevator with a smoker is not a pleasant
experience...they stink.

wrote:
On 29 Oct 2017 00:31:33 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Betcha five bucks Harry didn't read the post.

He gave it his 8 seconds

Nope.

didn't read it at all ... figures.

He claims that, but in a week or so he will refer to it as BS.

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:50:57 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On 29 Oct 2017 00:31:33 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Betcha five bucks Harry didn't read the post.

He gave it his 8 seconds

Nope.

didn't read it at all ... figures.

He claims that, but in a week or so he will refer to it as BS.

Funny thing is that the article takes both the media and Trump to task in a very level-headed and unbiased way. It's a refreshing article that says what most already know to be true.