Old October 24th 17, 10:26 PM posted to rec.boats
Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Confession

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

“Of course, my son,” said the priest.

“Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her.”

“That’s a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess,” said the priest.

“It’s worse, Father; I was weak, I asked her to pay for the attic with sexual favors and she accepted,” continued the old man.

“Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk – you would have suffered terribly at their hands of the Germans had they found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly,” said the priest..

“Thanks, Father,” said the old man. “That’s a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?”

“Of course, my son,” said the priest.

The old man asked, “Do I need to tell her that the war is over?”

Lumberjack's Confession RGrew176 General 0 October 15th 17 04:51 AM
I have a confession ... X-Man[_3_] General 2 August 10th 11 04:27 PM
Time for confession Jim General 4 January 16th 10 04:36 PM
Real conspiracy theory's script: forced confession jps General 1 June 25th 03 02:11 PM