Default Phone calls

In article ,
says...

Nobody seems to want to talk about this, especially the progressive
liberal media:

There are 6,000 American troops in all of Africa which consists of 53
countries. Their mission is to help prevent terrorist groups like ISIS,
al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Al-Shabab from establishing bases of operation
and to help train local military forces in how to fight off attempts by
these groups to gain power and influence.

The USA has had troops stationed in various parts of Africa for over 20
years.

Of those 6,000 troops, half (3,000) are there for logistical support,
supplies and other non-combat operations.

Of the remaining 3,000, 800 were in Niger to help train locals.

4 were recently killed in an ambush of some kind.

President Trump called the families of all four deceased service
members, offering his condolences.

Only one of those calls has made the news, that of the widow of
Staff Sgt. La David Johnson. It made news due to the accusations of
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D-Fla). Before her public accusations
regarding Trump, little media coverage was given to personal
communications to the families by Trump.

Johnson's widow didn't initially go "public". Frederica Wilson did.
She also claimed to have been "friends" with the Johnson family for "years".

Recently, the brother of one of the other soldiers killed in this event
respectfully requested that the Army investigate it as to the cause.
He specifically stated that he doesn't blame the Army or Trump. He just
would like to know how and why it happened.

Media doesn't talk about that much. You have to go searching for it.

Other Gold Star families, including wives of deceased have recently come
forward offering their appreciation for personal calls by Trump to them
and have said they were respectful, kind and welcomed.

So, why is it that one Democrat Congresswoman from an overwhelmingly
Democratic district in Florida, who has previously been on record as a
critical opponent of Trump, including calls for his impeachment is the
only one to make the news?

I don't know what you're watching, but I've seen numerous
reports on CNN and MSNBC of Trump calls received by families
of dead soldiers. I suppose that doesn't count to you.
And I also suppose you think Trump handled this well.

On 10/24/2017 2:22 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

I've seen and heard of them also. They were gracious, had thanks and
compliments about Trump's offerings of his condolences. I said that
already. Guess you only pick out the parts of posts you want to read.

Just got off the phone... Tim General 4 September 16th 14 10:56 PM
The Phone...... [email protected] General 17 January 14th 09 05:38 AM
Enjoy high quality long distance Internet Phone calls at incredible rates John Electronics 0 May 18th 05 12:27 PM
SAT Nav phone set up Salty Bob Electronics 3 June 2nd 04 07:36 AM