Default luddite’s boy...

Trump...
....is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and pregnant. He is
a pig.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On 10/23/2017 2:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Trump...
...is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and pregnant. He is
a pig.

Sure he is.

On 10/23/2017 7:29 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2017 2:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Trump...
...is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and pregnant. He is
a pig.

Sure he is.

The number of Americans who find Trump disgusting is rapidly growing.

Sure it is.

On 10/23/2017 7:34 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2017 2:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Trump...
...is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and pregnant. He is
a pig.

Sure he is.

The number of Americans who find Trump disgusting is rapidly growing.

Trump after all is the first.US President with the balls to stand up to a
war widow.

And among very few who took the time to call them.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2017 2:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Trump...
...is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and pregnant. He is
a pig.

Sure he is.

The number of Americans who find Trump disgusting is rapidly growing.

Trump after all is the first.US President with the balls to stand up to a
war widow.

And among very few who took the time to call them.

Trump had to walk that claim back...but you still believe him. Sad.

I believe the Gold Star families who have come forward to acknowledge
his personal phone calls offering his condolences. Only one has made
news.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2017 2:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Trump...
...is now going after a gold star wife who is grieving and
pregnant. He is
a pig.

Sure he is.

The number of Americans who find Trump disgusting is rapidly growing.

Trump after all is the first.US President with the balls to stand up
to a
war widow.

And among very few who took the time to call them.

Trump had toÂ* walk that claim back...but you still believe him. Sad.

I believe the Gold Star families who have come forward to acknowledge
his personal phone calls offering his condolences.Â* Only one has made news.

My comment was about your claim that Trump was among the very few who
made condolence calls. Trump made that claim, but he had to walk it back.

I must say, it is great fun to watch you dance on the end of the strings
Trump pulls.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

You confuse an objective consideration of events and the media's
coverage of them as being unbridled support of Trump. It's not
surprising however your fellow Mensa members might be a little dismayed.