Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Puerto Rico

On 9/21/2017 1:29 AM, RGrew176 wrote:
These hurricanes make me glad that I live in Michigan. We may get remnants of hurricanes or tropical storms up here but no direct hits from a hurricane.

I would take a blizzard anytime instead of going through a hurricane.

Me too. Having had property in Florida that got hit with three
hurricanes in 14 months was enough for me.