Dave M.

Default Sailing Instructors Network

We all use our peer networks to make our jobs a little easier. They
used to be called "water cooler chats" or "hallway conversations. Now
we have the Internet. There is a brand new "Sailing Instructors
Network for those who teach or coach sailing. {dinghy, small
centreboard boats, catamarans, open keelboats, coastal yachts, and
offshore yachts}

Join this network today! Information on www.nixesmate.com Membership
is free for instructors and coaches.

History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
Sailing Instructors Dave M. General 0 April 18th 04 10:20 PM
Before you connect new NMEA and blow your network.... Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 29th 03 07:28 PM
Before you connect new NMEA and blow your network.... Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 29th 03 07:28 PM
Anyone Sailing, besides me??? Gilligan ASA 37 July 19th 03 05:15 AM