Tim Tim is offline

Default Look at yourself, Harry.

Change "ultra-right" to "ultra-left" and whether you agree with it or not, you'll see yourself.

"However, up until this year the “alt-right” has been mostly comprised of faceless internet “trolls” who feel sorry for themselves and want to take their rage out on others; young men seeking a quick trip to fame and a platform without principles; or terribly wrong conspiracy theorists who rise as the movement’s leaders.

They see trolling as a hobby, and even a necessary tactic to make a point...."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...ve-no-room-for

On 8/13/17 4:46 PM, Tim wrote:
Change "ultra-right" to "ultra-left" and whether you agree with it or not, you'll see yourself.

"However, up until this year the “alt-right” has been mostly comprised of faceless internet “trolls” who feel sorry for themselves and want to take their rage out on others; young men seeking a quick trip to fame and a platform without principles; or terribly wrong conspiracy theorists who rise as the movement’s leaders.

They see trolling as a hobby, and even a necessary tactic to make a point..."

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...ve-no-room-for

Uh, was that the title of the sermon you heard in church? There is no
ultra left that begins to compare in size or in hatred with the ultra
right. In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.
I haven't noticed the ultra left descending upon a sleepy southern city,
armed and visibly carrying semi-auto rifles, preaching racial and
religious hatred, starting fist fights, running over innocent women and
into a crowd, and having slime KKK'ers like David Duke praising the
activities and claiming they are just fulfilling Donald Trump's promises.

Of course, Fretwell will say it is all the same same same same. It makes
him feel better to try to equalize immorality.

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:28:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.

===

Harree, you wouldn't recognize the ultra left if you tripped over your
own keyboard and fell face down on it. That's what happens when
you're too close to something.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.

===

Harree, you wouldn't recognize the ultra left if you tripped over your
own keyboard and fell face down on it. That's what happens when
you're too close to something.

---
http://www.avg.com

Perhaps one of you righties could outline the attributes of an
ultra-leftie and how you think I am "too close" to it.

wrote:

In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.

===

Harree, you wouldn't recognize the ultra left if you tripped over your
own keyboard and fell face down on it. That's what happens when
you're too close to something.

---
http://www.avg.com

Perhaps one of you righties could outline the attributes of an
ultra-leftie and how you think I am "too close" to it.

I looked up ultra left in the dictionary and the definition had your
picture attached.

wrote:

There is no
ultra left that begins to compare in size or in hatred with the ultra
right.

Bull****. Antifa has been rioting for close to a year and then there
are the anti WTO people, People protesting conservative speakers on
our campuses, BLM rioters and the ecoterrorists.

wrote:

In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.

===

Harree, you wouldn't recognize the ultra left if you tripped over your
own keyboard and fell face down on it. That's what happens when
you're too close to something.

---
http://www.avg.com

Perhaps one of you righties could outline the attributes of an
ultra-leftie and how you think I am "too close" to it.

I looked up ultra left in the dictionary and the definition had your
picture attached.

Heh. Harry doesn't recognize himself. He's in the same category as
Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and several others.

On 8/14/17 7:12 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
wrote:

In fact, I'm not convinced there really is much of an ultra left.

===

Harree, you wouldn't recognize the ultra left if you tripped over your
own keyboard and fell face down on it. That's what happens when
you're too close to something.

---
http://www.avg.com

Perhaps one of you righties could outline the attributes of an
ultra-leftie and how you think I am "too close" to it.

I looked up ultra left in the dictionary and the definition had your
picture attached.

Heh. Harry doesn't recognize himself. He's in the same category as
Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and several others.

That's pretty funny, as I am simply not aware of the "politics" of
either Ms. Pelosi or Ms. Waters, other than they are liberal dems and
both speak out against the horror that currently occupies the white house.

Considering that you have slid down the pole into the world of
right-wing conservatrash and Trump supporter, your attacks aimed at me
tell me I am doing the right thing by pointing out how horrific the
current POTUS is.

Harry, yur boy Rev. Al is at it again H*a*r*r*o*l*d General 1 August 7th 14 01:02 AM
Eat this Harry!!! *e#c General 145 September 2nd 12 02:55 PM
I see Harry........ *e#c General 10 August 30th 12 12:58 AM
Hey, Harry iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 November 15th 11 03:52 PM
Hey Harry... Tom Francis - SWSports General 3 October 31st 08 09:09 PM