Default #57

This is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle NRA Special Edition from 1994 in
stainless steel with the wood stock. It's brand new from their
collection and not listed in the Blue Book. I decided to keep this one
unfired so I will have to shoot John's when I make a trip to DC to see
how they run. I guess I could just buy a new one, too!

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:37:04 -0400, Alex wrote:

This is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle NRA Special Edition from 1994 in
stainless steel with the wood stock. It's brand new from their
collection and not listed in the Blue Book. I decided to keep this one
unfired so I will have to shoot John's when I make a trip to DC to see
how they run. I guess I could just buy a new one, too!

I think you should make the trip to DC, bring the wife, and we'll all go shooting. What the hey, I
may even take you out to Harry's house for a quick photo of his quarter-mile driveway and his famous
Maryland-red barn. Shoot, we might even get to see those two owls of his 'down by the creek'. If
we're really lucky, we may see that big twin Volvo diesel powered trawler of his on a semi in his
driveway!

John H wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:37:04 -0400, Alex wrote:

This is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle NRA Special Edition from 1994 in
stainless steel with the wood stock. It's brand new from their
collection and not listed in the Blue Book. I decided to keep this one
unfired so I will have to shoot John's when I make a trip to DC to see
how they run. I guess I could just buy a new one, too!

I think you should make the trip to DC, bring the wife, and we'll all go shooting. What the hey, I
may even take you out to Harry's house for a quick photo of his quarter-mile driveway and his famous
Maryland-red barn. Shoot, we might even get to see those two owls of his 'down by the creek'. If
we're really lucky, we may see that big twin Volvo diesel powered trawler of his on a semi in his
driveway!

That would be worth the trip by itself!