Default #56

This is another 25th anniversary Ruger Model 44 .44 Magnum carbine
rifle. It was made 35 years ago but is brand new in the factory box. I
have another so I bought this one to shoot. The other will remain
unfired in my collection.

http://www.rugertalk.com/The-classic...uger-Talk.html

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:46:19 -0400, Alex wrote:

This is another 25th anniversary Ruger Model 44 .44 Magnum carbine
rifle. It was made 35 years ago but is brand new in the factory box. I
have another so I bought this one to shoot. The other will remain
unfired in my collection.

http://www.rugertalk.com/The-classic...uger-Talk.html

I have one of those I got used for $75 some time in the 70s. It is
cute but I am not sure what it is good for. With a box magazine, you
would have something really cool. I have actually lost more ammo than
I fired through it just because I was hunting deer from a tree stand
and I am not climbing a tree with a loaded rifle. It is hard to load
and unload with gloves on. Lots of "oh ****" and a round falls into
the leaves below, never to be seen again.
No Harry, I never shot a deer with it.