BoatBanter.com

-   -   CZ pistol commercial (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174574-cz-pistol-commercial.html)

Tim June 3rd 17 03:48 PM

CZ pistol commercial

This stuff cracks me up. Most of these clowns would have been dead before they hit the porch.

I like how the "black OP" stands directly in front of and breaks out the window to shoot at the "paper terrorists" outside.

They need to barnstorm the place with REAL thugs who are inside, and armed with "REAL" AKs and UZIs . Lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_5z1pYvlM

True North[_2_] June 3rd 17 05:38 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Saturday, 3 June 2017 11:48:14 UTC-3, Tim wrote:
This stuff cracks me up. Most of these clowns would have been dead before they hit the porch.

I like how the "black OP" stands directly in front of and breaks out the window to shoot at the "paper terrorists" outside.

They need to barnstorm the place with REAL thugs who are inside, and armed with "REAL" AKs and UZIs . Lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_5z1pYvlM

If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

Tim June 4th 17 01:05 AM

CZ pistol commercial

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

[email protected] June 4th 17 06:23 AM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Poco Deplorevole June 4th 17 10:59 AM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:23:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Must work. Some people buy CZ pistols!

Tim June 4th 17 01:15 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:59:34 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:23:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Must work. Some people buy CZ pistols!

Evidently, but do they keep them? and if not, how long did it take to trade them off?

Tim June 4th 17 01:16 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Mr. Luddite June 4th 17 01:30 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

Tim June 4th 17 02:28 PM

CZ pistol commercial

7:31 AMMr. Luddite
On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

Say, I like that!

[email protected] June 4th 17 03:26 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:30:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

I have seen those but it would have to be pretty big to carry my P-90
Ruger. It would be more like a purse. I suppose my 1934 Baretta would
fit in one.
In DC I had a friend who carried a 1911 in a candy box