BoatBanter.com

-   -   CZ pistol commercial (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174574-cz-pistol-commercial.html)

Tim June 3rd 17 03:48 PM

CZ pistol commercial

This stuff cracks me up. Most of these clowns would have been dead before they hit the porch.

I like how the "black OP" stands directly in front of and breaks out the window to shoot at the "paper terrorists" outside.

They need to barnstorm the place with REAL thugs who are inside, and armed with "REAL" AKs and UZIs . Lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_5z1pYvlM

True North[_2_] June 3rd 17 05:38 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Saturday, 3 June 2017 11:48:14 UTC-3, Tim wrote:
This stuff cracks me up. Most of these clowns would have been dead before they hit the porch.

I like how the "black OP" stands directly in front of and breaks out the window to shoot at the "paper terrorists" outside.

They need to barnstorm the place with REAL thugs who are inside, and armed with "REAL" AKs and UZIs . Lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_5z1pYvlM

If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

Tim June 4th 17 01:05 AM

CZ pistol commercial

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

[email protected] June 4th 17 06:23 AM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Poco Deplorevole June 4th 17 10:59 AM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:23:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Must work. Some people buy CZ pistols!

Tim June 4th 17 01:15 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:59:34 AM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:23:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

Must work. Some people buy CZ pistols!

Evidently, but do they keep them? and if not, how long did it take to trade them off?

Tim June 4th 17 01:16 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Mr. Luddite June 4th 17 01:30 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

Tim June 4th 17 02:28 PM

CZ pistol commercial

7:31 AMMr. Luddite
On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

Say, I like that!

[email protected] June 4th 17 03:26 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 08:30:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
If nothing else, you'd think they would have white camo gear out in a winter wonderland.

The whole thing puzzles me, Don. They're trying to sell firearms to who? This is a "popcorn movie" commercial. For those in the know, this is a joke....

The bayonet on the last picture was cute. I agree this is a roadrunner
cartoon trying to sell pistols to wannabe Rambos

"Tactical," Greg. Think- "Tactical!" LOL

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

I have seen those but it would have to be pretty big to carry my P-90
Ruger. It would be more like a purse. I suppose my 1934 Baretta would
fit in one.
In DC I had a friend who carried a 1911 in a candy box

Mr. Luddite June 4th 17 04:42 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
[...]

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

[email protected] June 4th 17 05:20 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 11:42:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 10:26 AM, wrote:

I have seen those but it would have to be pretty big to carry my P-90
Ruger. It would be more like a purse. I suppose my 1934 Baretta would
fit in one.
In DC I had a friend who carried a 1911 in a candy box

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I really have not felt the need to carry where I live but I do have a
license. If I thought I was going to be in a serious social situation,
I do think I want the 45. It is what I train with and any significant
hit should be effective, even with hardball ammo.

Mr. Luddite June 4th 17 06:52 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On 6/4/2017 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 11:42:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/4/2017 10:26 AM,
wrote:

I have seen those but it would have to be pretty big to carry my P-90
Ruger. It would be more like a purse. I suppose my 1934 Baretta would
fit in one.
In DC I had a friend who carried a 1911 in a candy box

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I really have not felt the need to carry where I live but I do have a
license. If I thought I was going to be in a serious social situation,
I do think I want the 45. It is what I train with and any significant
hit should be effective, even with hardball ammo.

Only thing I have to be concerned with around here are some terrorist
wild turkeys. They are a pain in the ass. They are like geese that ****
all over your lawn.

I found a dead rabbit sticking halfway out of a storage shed though.
It's head was totally destroyed as if it had been attacked by a coyote
or something. The rest of the body was untouched. Don't know what
killed it. Didn't do it for food because the carcass wasn't taken.

Tim June 4th 17 06:56 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
[...]

Greg, I'm sure they can make a box, or as you'd say, a "purse" for everybody!

[email protected] June 4th 17 08:11 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 13:52:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I found a dead rabbit sticking halfway out of a storage shed though.
It's head was totally destroyed as if it had been attacked by a coyote
or something. The rest of the body was untouched. Don't know what
killed it. Didn't do it for food because the carcass wasn't taken.

Sounds like some kind of cat. They will kill for the fun of killing.

[email protected] June 4th 17 08:15 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

Speaking of handguns, it's been a while since I bought anything new for
mine, so I just ordered one of these for my Sig 238. Don't know much
about them and I don't carry often but it's something to try I guess.

https://tinyurl.com/y8vst4j8
https://tinyurl.com/yaraamoo

I have seen those but it would have to be pretty big to carry my P-90
Ruger. It would be more like a purse. I suppose my 1934 Baretta would
fit in one.
In DC I had a friend who carried a 1911 in a candy box

Greg, I'm sure they can make a box, or as you'd say, a "purse" for everybody!

There are so many CCWs in Florida that most people will not freak out
if they see a gun "printed" under your shirt and even a flash usually
goes unnoticed.

Mr. Luddite June 4th 17 08:21 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

I found a dead rabbit sticking halfway out of a storage shed though.
It's head was totally destroyed as if it had been attacked by a coyote
or something. The rest of the body was untouched. Don't know what
killed it. Didn't do it for food because the carcass wasn't taken.

Sounds like some kind of cat. They will kill for the fun of killing.

Could be. The rabbit was as big as a cat though. It was weird.

[email protected] June 4th 17 11:48 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

I found a dead rabbit sticking halfway out of a storage shed though.
It's head was totally destroyed as if it had been attacked by a coyote
or something. The rest of the body was untouched. Don't know what
killed it. Didn't do it for food because the carcass wasn't taken.

Sounds like some kind of cat. They will kill for the fun of killing.

Could be. The rabbit was as big as a cat though. It was weird.

That is why I did not specify "house cat". They are all about the same
when it comes to killing but a bobcat will easily be 3 or 4 times as
big as tabby and a whole lot meaner. When they come through my wife's
place, the rabbits all disappear.

http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/Bobcat...%20through.jpg

Poco Deplorevole June 5th 17 11:11 AM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
[...]

I wonder if the P938 would fit in it.

Mr. Luddite June 5th 17 12:48 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

On 6/4/2017 8:16 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:38 AMTrue North
[...]

They make one specifically for the P938. Looks to be similar in size.
Available with either a clip or belt loop.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/sig-p938-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

[email protected] June 5th 17 07:07 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 07:48:00 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/5/2017 6:11 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I wonder if the P938 would fit in it.

They make one specifically for the P938. Looks to be similar in size.
Available with either a clip or belt loop.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/sig-p938-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

NRA magazine runs a full page ad on these every month. I think there
is also a knockoff out there already.
If you were going for a full sized pistol, I bet they make a velcro
closure belt purse looking thing that would work. Now that CCW is so
common, there are lots of products coming to market to serve that
need.

Mr. Luddite June 5th 17 08:58 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

On 6/5/2017 6:11 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

The Sig is small so it will fit in one of the "Sneaky Pete" smaller
holsters. If I carried a larger pistol, I wouldn't bother with one. A
concealed carry pistol should be smaller, IMO.

I wonder if the P938 would fit in it.

They make one specifically for the P938. Looks to be similar in size.
Available with either a clip or belt loop.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/sig-p938-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

NRA magazine runs a full page ad on these every month. I think there
is also a knockoff out there already.
If you were going for a full sized pistol, I bet they make a velcro
closure belt purse looking thing that would work. Now that CCW is so
common, there are lots of products coming to market to serve that
need.

Sneaky Pete's makes this kind of concealed carry holster for just about
every handgun one might consider for concealed carry. They also make
holsters for cell phones and leather belts. I am going to order this
belt, just for kicks:

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/plan-ahead-belts/

Poco Deplorevole June 8th 17 11:05 AM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

[...]

Wear that belt with the accoutrements and the SP holster with the Sig, and see if the TSP folks are
awake next time you fly somewhere!

Mr. Luddite June 8th 17 02:16 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

[...]

I don't fly anywhere commercially. Haven't since about 2001 or 2002.
Did my share of flying for 30 something years when working. Last time
I flew commercial was in one of those years when a friend died suddenly
while I was in Florida and I flew up to deliver a eulogy at his funeral.

[email protected] June 8th 17 03:20 PM

CZ pistol commercial

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 09:16:58 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I don't fly anywhere commercially. Haven't since about 2001 or 2002.
Did my share of flying for 30 something years when working. Last time
I flew commercial was in one of those years when a friend died suddenly
while I was in Florida and I flew up to deliver a eulogy at his funeral.

Charter flights or GA?

Mr. Luddite June 8th 17 04:38 PM

CZ pistol commercial

wrote:

I don't fly anywhere commercially. Haven't since about 2001 or 2002.
Did my share of flying for 30 something years when working. Last time
I flew commercial was in one of those years when a friend died suddenly
while I was in Florida and I flew up to deliver a eulogy at his funeral.

Charter flights or GA?

GA occasionally just for fun and to see if I still remember how to fly
and land an airplane. But not for any "destination" flights.

Nope, If I travel now, I drive.