Default Headware

Interesting that much is made about Melania Trump and past first ladies
visiting Arab Muslim nations and not wearing a customary scarf or head
cover yet it is still mandatory that they, as women, wear some kind of
scarf or head cover when visiting the Vatican.

We visited the Vatican twice while living in Italy. I got a kick out of
the cases set up outside around the square where vendors sold crosses
"pre-blessed" by the Pope.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 5/24/17 5:43 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Interesting that much is made about Melania Trump and past first ladies
visiting Arab Muslim nations and not wearing a customary scarf or head
cover yet it is still mandatory that they, as women, wear some kind of
scarf or head cover when visiting the Vatican.

We visited the Vatican twice while living in Italy. I got a kick out of
the cases set up outside around the square where vendors sold crosses
"pre-blessed" by the Pope.

I'm absolutely shocked, shocked, I tell you, over the idea of people
making money from religion.