Default A short atheistic story

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,
"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow
passenger.

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger,
"What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no
life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said.. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first.
A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets,
while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I
have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or
life after death, when you don't know ****?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
[...]

I wonder if that story is too long to make it a sig line?

Cute story, but since god is a canard, anyone is equipped to discuss
god, heaven and hell, and life after death. If you have some factually
based proof of the existence of god, heaven, hell, life after death, et
cetera, spit it out and I'll be glad to read it.

Since you, Herr Meister Scheizze, are the expert in ****, you are well equipped all right.

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 10:33:18 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

You'll soon have your own definitive proof, one way or the other.

On 4/25/17 11:59 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

To which I'd say exactly what the little girl said. " You don't
know ****"

Well, of course you'd say that because you cannot come up with a sliver
of factually based proof for the existence of god, heaven, hell, life
after death, et
cetera. Mankind has been evolving its beliefs in gods and god for
thousands of years, but there isn't any proof for any of it. Even the
Age of Enlightenment wasn't able to do away with the horrors of
"organized" religion.

wrote:

If you have some factually
based proof of the existence of god, heaven, hell, life after death, et
cetera, spit it out and I'll be glad to read it.

===

You'll get your chance soon enough.

Keep in touch. :-)

On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

Harry, you *really* need some new material. You've repeated your gospel
here at least 1,000 times.

On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

Maybe. I'm still waiting for one of the god acolytes here to present
*any* factually based proof for the existence of god, heaven, hell, life
after death, et cetera.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

Where did the universe start?

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:56:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/25/17 9:13 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

At the beginning of course. :-)

One Day - A Short Story John H.[_4_] General 2 June 19th 08 11:14 PM
Short story, no biggie. William Smith General 1 June 27th 05 06:05 PM
What a story! Joe ASA 0 January 14th 05 08:05 PM
( OT ) The story might have been different Jim General 0 April 5th 04 04:22 PM