Default Yo Tim!

I found the key blank for the Guzzi!

Got to looking at the other Guzzi keys, and one of them had "FIAT" on it. So I went to the key guy's
site and looked at all his Fiat key blanks. Well, lo and behold, there the blank was:

http://keys4classics.com/images/019.jpg

So I messaged the guy in Washington with the news. We'll see if he can dig one up. I'd rather buy
American to show my support of our new President!
Tim Tim is offline

10:34 AMPoco Deplorevole
I found the key blank for the Guzzi!

Got to looking at the other Guzzi keys, and one of them had "FIAT" on it. So I went to the key guy's
site and looked at all his Fiat key blanks. Well, lo and behold, there the blank was:

http://keys4classics.com/images/019.jpg

So I messaged the guy in Washington with the news. We'll see if he can dig one up. I'd rather buy
American to show my support of our new President!

Great deal! Even though the bike is Italian I like the idea of buying (at least) American "handled" accessories. Hope it comes together in fine fashion!

Btw, I'm getting the big and am eyeballing another MV Agusta again... Also/or a super clean mid 70s 1000cc BMW. Decisions decisions

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:49:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

10:34 AMPoco Deplorevole
I found the key blank for the Guzzi!

Got to looking at the other Guzzi keys, and one of them had "FIAT" on it. So I went to the key guy's
site and looked at all his Fiat key blanks. Well, lo and behold, there the blank was:

http://keys4classics.com/images/019.jpg

So I messaged the guy in Washington with the news. We'll see if he can dig one up. I'd rather buy
American to show my support of our new President!

Great deal! Even though the bike is Italian I like the idea of buying (at least) American "handled" accessories. Hope it comes together in fine fashion!

Btw, I'm getting the big and am eyeballing another MV Agusta again... Also/or a super clean mid 70s 1000cc BMW. Decisions decisions

I've no interest in the MV Augusta, as I figure it would be a bear to find parts or labor for the
thing. But, a very nice mid 80's to mid 90's BMW (boxer style) would be of interest. Something like
this might be interesting:

http://moto.zombdrive.com/images/bmw-r100rt-6.jpg

But, I'm more inclined to start looking seriously for one of these:

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/6098520800.html

That one's a recent pop up on Craigslist. Maybe I'll wait 'til the Guzzi hits 100K.
Tim Tim is offline

That 600 scooter is really attractive. I like how he said "no lowball offers" then puts OBO on his pricing. Lol.

No, the MV is getting mor common. There is are dealers about 100 mi away for about anything I'd need. Unfortunately that's still 100 mi. But like Guzzi's they don't grow on trees like the big 4 Japanese bikes.
Anyhow just dreaming. So far....
Tim Tim is offline

Here's a Beemer like I'm interested in. Not my pic but same spec bike...
http://databikes.com/imgs/a/a/o/l/u/...1977_1_lgw.jpg

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:30:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Here's a Beemer like I'm interested in. Not my pic but same spec bike...
http://databikes.com/imgs/a/a/o/l/u/...1977_1_lgw.jpg

I'm more of a wuss than you. I need a windscreen in front of me that actually screens some wind.
But, it's a nice looking bike.

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9:30:23 AM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
Here's a Beemer like I'm interested in. Not my pic but same spec bike...
http://databikes.com/imgs/a/a/o/l/u/...1977_1_lgw.jpg

Thats a nice looking bike, I've never seen a R75 set up that way.

After 6 months of recoup and replacing the lower leg forks and new rear subframe I rode my r/100gspd 100 miles yesterday. She ran straight and true, but for a cracked rear rim I thought was a badly seated bead.

Heading to SLC for the BMWMOA rally in July.