Tim Tim is offline

Default Even CNN says so.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

On 4/18/17 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

No one I know personally or care about voted for Trump, not even the
Republicans.

On 4/18/2017 1:18 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/17 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry
telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

No one I know personally or care about voted for Trump, not even the
Republicans.

Well, that sure makes me feel better. You'd laugh your ass off if you
knew who I voted for.

(Hint: It wasn't Trump, Gary and certainly not Hillary!)

On 4/18/17 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry
telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

No one I know personally or care about voted for Trump, not even the
Republicans.

Well, that sure makes me feel better. You'd laugh your ass off if you
knew who I voted for.

(Hint: It wasn't Trump, Gary and certainly not Hillary!)

Jill or Paris Hilton?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:18:17 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/18/17 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

No one I know personally or care about voted for Trump, not even the
Republicans.

All those whom you know personally or care about voted for a friggin loser?

Damn shame.

https://tinyurl.com/lomojv2

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:23:35 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/18/2017 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

https://tinyurl.com/lomojv2

Awww.
Tim Tim is offline

12:18 PMKeyser Soze
On 4/18/17 12:57 PM, Tim wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politi...nton-new-book/

That Hilary's election loss was her own fault. Well, I'm sure Harry telling people to vote for trump didn't help her any.

No one I know personally or care about voted for Trump, not even the
Republicans.

Odd, you sure campaigned hard enough for him.