Default Where Der Scheiße Meister...

On 4/17/17 4:50 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/17/2017 4:40 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/17 4:34 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/17/2017 4:26 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/17 4:12 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
...gets his Krausescheiße.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prog...e&view=members

You belong to some strange groups, Krause!

This must be where you dig up your anti-Christian bull****:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prea...e&view=members

Wonder if Donnee is a member also?

And of course, the most famous:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WWPNews/members/

Must be a bitch to have to join a group like that to learn about your
****er, eh Krause? But, I
suppose if you can't see it, you need all the help you can get.

Yeah, I have fun on Facebook. Some groups I actually join and some
groups my zany friends put me in. Doesn't mean I participate or even
read what's in many of them.

You must be in that Facebook group called "Let's Sniff Harry's Butt."
You sure spend time sniffing my butt. Fortunately for you, I take two
showers a day.

I have been unaware that other Facebook users could add people other
than themselves to groups. If that's the case, that's the end of my
Facebook account.

I thought you told us that you use Facebook in lieu of rec.boats to have
"intelligent" conversations. Nothing I saw makes me think
"intelligent". What I saw was plain weird.

I'm in about 20 groups. Some are really active, others rarely have new
posts, and a few are just silly. Most of my "conversations" take place
outside of groups among my list of "friends."

And yes, your buddies can add you to their groups. I think recently you
have to agree to it, but I sort of remember it happened previously
without any particular agreement. I could be wrong about that. You do
get a notification if someone adds you to a group. I have about 20
"friend requests" pending, but I only add people I know or who are
recommended.

Not to start a stupid argument but there's a difference between a
"friend" request and other users unilaterally adding your name to a
group. Don't think it's ever been that way.

As I said, I dunno.

On 4/17/2017 4:51 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

It means you had to voluntarily join. It wasn't your "zany" friends who
put you there.

Unless maybe it was the Russians. You've been hacked.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:40:33 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Here's some more of your great groups, eh Krause?

Scroll down to get to groups.

https://www.facebook.com/harry.kraus...3A149246308 7

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:51:34 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Sure you do. You don't join 20 groups and not know what the hell you're doing! Give us a break from
the lies, Krause.

Holy ****!

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:40:39 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze
"Yeah, I have fun on Facebook. Some groups I actually join and some
groups my zany friends put me in. Doesn't mean I participate or even
read what's in many of them.

You must be in that Facebook group called "Let's Sniff Harry's Butt."
You sure spend time sniffing my butt. Fortunately for you, I take two
showers a day."

The John reminds me of my Springer Spaniel. Everytime I take him for a run in a local park, he smells the butts of at least a dozen other dogs while they return the favour.
Maybe that's JohnnyMop's problem...he does all the butt sniffing but no one will go near him.

You're right, Donnee. After all, look at your popularity - Harry Krause talks to you...if you say
something bad about me.

On 4/17/2017 5:05 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

I am laughing like hell. I love the "WeenieLeaks" group:

WeenieLeaks
115 members
We are dedicated to leaking stories...truth is not our concern

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 17:09:42 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

I'm surprised he doesn't enroll us in his groups. It would save a lot of cut'n'pastin' on his part.

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 5:06:00 PM UTC-4, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

He calls them zany. Most normal people would call them extremist and perverted.