Default Yo Krause...in case you missed this video

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:17:43 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/12/2017 6:07 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:27:07 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/12/2017 3:40 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And a good article also.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...ke-baldwin.php

Personally, I think the author of that article completely missed
Baldwin's reaction. As mentioned before, she is one of the few
anchors on CNN who doesn't show her political leanings. I also suspect
that the producers of the show know in advance what the guests are going
to say, so I doubt it was a surprise. Brooke also, as mentioned before,
tends to show her emotions from time to time especially when it's a very
sad or heart breaking interview.

Could be. But I thought she was gnashing her teeth and wishing he would shut the hell up. I can't
believe CNN would knowingly have such a pro-Trump guest on the show saying what he did.

I think she controls what she says, does and who she interviews. Like I
said, I've seen her often when I channel surf and she's on. She doesn't
automatically take the "CNN" position as several other of their anchors do.

If she did that interview knowing what was to come out, more power to her. Hope she thrives on CNN.

On 4/13/2017 1:02 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

After watching her show off and on for a couple of years I think she's a
closet Republican. She's was also born and raised in Georgia.