Default Busy day at the office ...

Trump meeting with Xi Jinping of China to discuss North Korea among
other things.

Tillerson announces plan to form international coalition to remove
Assad from power in Syria

GOP exercises "nuclear option" to clear way for Gorsuch confirmation.

Another oh-hum day.

On 4/6/17 3:57 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump meeting with Xi Jinping of China to discuss North Korea among
other things.

Tillerson announces plan to form international coalition to remove
Assad from power in Syria

GOP exercises "nuclear option" to clear way for Gorsuch confirmation.

Another oh-hum day.

Wow. Well, one can hope Trump doesn't insult the Chinese leader.

As for Syria, it'll be interesting to see what Trump does with the
presence of Russian troops in Syria, the Russian planes in Syria, and
the US troops now in Syria.

Gorsuck? That was a foregone conclusion.

On 4/6/2017 4:07 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/17 3:57 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump meeting with Xi Jinping of China to discuss North Korea among
other things.

Tillerson announces plan to form international coalition to remove
Assad from power in Syria

GOP exercises "nuclear option" to clear way for Gorsuch confirmation.

Another oh-hum day.

Wow. Well, one can hope Trump doesn't insult the Chinese leader.

As for Syria, it'll be interesting to see what Trump does with the
presence of Russian troops in Syria, the Russian planes in Syria, and
the US troops now in Syria.

Gorsuck? That was a foregone conclusion.

I thought the Dems might have had second thoughts about the nuclear
option but I guess based on their first hand experience of doing it
themselves they forged ahead with their attempt to filibuster.

I got a kick out of Lindsey Graham's comment about Syria. Asked what
he'd do he said he'd consider taking out the Syrian airfields to destroy
or ground the Syrian planes used to drop the chemicals. When asked
about Russian planes that are on the ground at the airfields he said,
"I'd tell Putin he better move them".

On 4/6/17 4:18 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Yeah, the Lindsay Grahams of this world are always ready to be cavalier
with young Americans of military age.
Graham reminds me of a Dickens character...Uriah Heep...in some, but not
all, ways.

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:27:12 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Putting airfields out of commission would be a fairly safe venture.

On 4/6/2017 4:27 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with two or three Navy DLG's off the coast firing Tomahawks
onto the runways, fuel storage tanks, radar sites and the administrative
buildings? Like Lindsay said, we could call Putin 30 minutes before
launch and tell him he should scram his planes.

On 4/6/2017 5:05 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

Yup. No troops needed. Just two or three DLG's 600 miles off the coast
and a dozen or so Tomahawks.

On 4/6/17 5:33 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Syria being an ally and client state of Russia might have something to
do it, eh?

On 4/6/2017 6:19 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

What are they going to do, launch a nuke?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/17 3:57 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump meeting with Xi Jinping of China to discuss North Korea among
other things.

Tillerson announces plan to form international coalition to remove
Assad from power in Syria

GOP exercises "nuclear option" to clear way for Gorsuch confirmation.

Another oh-hum day.

Wow. Well, one can hope Trump doesn't insult the Chinese leader.

As for Syria, it'll be interesting to see what Trump does with the
presence of Russian troops in Syria, the Russian planes in Syria, and
the US troops now in Syria.

Gorsuck? That was a foregone conclusion.

I doubt he will bow to him.

I see Harry's been busy iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 December 2nd 11 02:50 PM
It's important to keep her busy... HK General 0 June 21st 09 09:10 PM
Busy River M@x from HoLL@nd Tall Ship Photos 0 July 27th 07 07:49 PM
Mooron's been busy Joe ASA 6 June 11th 07 10:47 PM
Busy beyond belief! Thom Stewart ASA 3 August 3rd 06 02:03 AM