Default Question for Progressives

On 4/3/2017 12:45 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:47:17 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/3/2017 9:37 AM, Tim wrote:

8:04 AMKeyser Söze
Fox is a bull**** site.

No more (or less) than anyone else...

It's really fun to channel surf whenever there is a "breaking news"
story and see/listen to the commentary (or lack of).

On CNN it's all, "Russia, Russia, Russia".

Same with Maddow on MSNBC. All she's been cackling about since the
election is "Russia, Russia, Russia" and how Trump is in bed with Putin.

I still think this Russia thing is just a distraction. Are we really
gridlocking the government over a few leaked Emails that told us
nothing that we did not already know? I do not believe they swung a
single vote and I have a hard time believing anyone with their head a
quarter inch out of their ass does either. This is just the Democrat
Benghazi.

I do think that after 70 years of USIA, Radio Free Europe, TV Marti
and far more overt CIA operations that involved taking down whole
governments, propping up dictators and assassinations, we have a lot
of balls saying these innocuous Emails are "meddling" or
"interfering".

You can take it to the bank that the Democrats are going to keep the
"Russia, Russia, Russia" chant up to and during the 2018 elections.
You'll also hear the chant in ever increasing numbers whenever the Trump
administration has some good news to report.

It's all they have. That and a nut case as the DNC chair who is
whipping up the emotions by screaming that Trump is not legally the POTUS.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 7:22:04 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Gawd she's ugly, and annoying too.

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:21:59 -0400, Alex wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

I heard somewhere else that Rachel Madcow is now saying she has the
proof that Pence will go down with Trump.
President Ryan ... cool.
Of course this "proof" is as much bull**** as her hype of the tax
return.

On 4/3/2017 7:21 PM, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Yup. She wore the grey version last night. First time I've ever seen
anything other than black. Maybe she reads rec.boats ?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Gawd she's ugly, and annoying too.

I can only handle a few minutes of her repeating the same points, over
and over and over. I listen just long enough to see what "breaking
news" she thinks she has uncovered.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Gawd she's ugly, and annoying too.

I can only handle a few minutes of her repeating the same points, over
and over and over.

I know, that cn get old. Harry does the same thing. over..and over...and over...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Gawd she's ugly, and annoying too.

I can only handle a few minutes of her repeating the same points, over
and over and over.

I know, that cn get old. Harry does the same thing. over..and over...and over...

It's a progressive liberal thing. If you keep repeating the same BS
over and over and over eventually it becomes "true".

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Gawd she's ugly, and annoying too.

I can only handle a few minutes of her repeating the same points, over
and over and over.

I know, that cn get old. Harry does the same thing. over..and
over...and over...

It's a progressive liberal thing. If you keep repeating the same BS
over and over and over eventually it becomes "true".

You mean, like religion?

On 4/4/17 5:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2017 7:21 PM, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Yup. She wore the grey version last night. First time I've ever seen
anything other than black. Maybe she reads rec.boats ?

Ahh, rec.boats, where simple minds go for their daily dose of
superficiality. But what color are her shoes? And does johnny the racist
cut off the crusts of the bread he uses to make PB&J sandwiches?