Default Question for Progressives

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2017 8:05 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2017 6:17 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/2/17 6:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/2/2017 6:26 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/2/17 1:56 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:51:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

Let's see how many times Harry can refer to 'you' in his reply.

I've never noticed what clothing Ms. Maddow wears. But she does wear her
Ph.D from Oxford well, and on any measurement of significance, she's a
lot higher on the scale of human decency and intelligence than any of
the snarky right-wingers here.

She was a lot more entertaining and educational when she used to mix
drinks on her show.

I don't watch her as much as you do, but I have seen her mixology skills
demonstrated a few times so far this year.

I watch her for brief periods of time (as much as I can stand) just to
get a view factor of where the ultra left is at compared to the ultra
right and everybody in between. I don't bury my head in the sand and
listen only to what I *want* to hear. Samplings from MSNBC, CNN and
FoxNews gives a broad spectrum of current politics.

Breaking news over the weekend. Seems events are getting closer to
outing the "leaker" who illegally unmasked the Trump people involved in
intercepted phone calls. Naturally, the liberal media outlets have yet
to even mention this development.

I get most of my news from print sources. Including their online venues. I
don't watch Fox.

Maybe that is your problem. The majority of the news from print sources
and their websites are highly biased towards progressive liberal views.
A worthwhile debate is to consider *all* sides.

Fox is a bull**** site.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.
Tim Tim is offline

8:04 AMKeyser Söze
Fox is a bull**** site.

No more (or less) than anyone else...

wrote:

[...]

Yabut they have the best looking women. :-)

On 4/3/2017 9:37 AM, Tim wrote:

8:04 AMKeyser Söze
Fox is a bull**** site.

No more (or less) than anyone else...

It's really fun to channel surf whenever there is a "breaking news"
story and see/listen to the commentary (or lack of).

On CNN it's all, "Russia, Russia, Russia".

Same with Maddow on MSNBC. All she's been cackling about since the
election is "Russia, Russia, Russia" and how Trump is in bed with Putin.

wrote:

[...]

I used to watch Fox a bit, but the bull**** factor was just too high and
too obvious.

wrote:

[...]

Completely understandable given your politics and years of brainwashing
by progressive liberals. Your new DNC chairman is a trip.
Still claims that Trump was not legally elected POTUS. Maybe he needs
one of those pocket sized copies of the US Constitution.

Meanwhile, with an eye on 2018, the Dems are continuing their attempt to
brainwash the public with "Russia, Russia, Russia" and Trump's
involvement with Putin during the campaign and transition. The fact
that to date there has been no evidence (let alone proof) that Trump
conspired with the Russians doesn't matter. Just keep repeating the
"Russia, Russia, Russia" mantra to keep it fresh in everyone's minds.

wrote:

[...]

In Russia, I am waiting for the chips to fall. There are a lot of
chips, and the stacks seem to get higher almost every day.

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:47:17 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/3/2017 9:37 AM, Tim wrote:

8:04 AMKeyser Söze
Fox is a bull**** site.

No more (or less) than anyone else...

It's really fun to channel surf whenever there is a "breaking news"
story and see/listen to the commentary (or lack of).

On CNN it's all, "Russia, Russia, Russia".

Same with Maddow on MSNBC. All she's been cackling about since the
election is "Russia, Russia, Russia" and how Trump is in bed with Putin.

I still think this Russia thing is just a distraction. Are we really
gridlocking the government over a few leaked Emails that told us
nothing that we did not already know? I do not believe they swung a
single vote and I have a hard time believing anyone with their head a
quarter inch out of their ass does either. This is just the Democrat
Benghazi.

I do think that after 70 years of USIA, Radio Free Europe, TV Marti
and far more overt CIA operations that involved taking down whole
governments, propping up dictators and assassinations, we have a lot
of balls saying these innocuous Emails are "meddling" or
"interfering".

wrote:

[...]

Other than Democrats reciting "Russia, Russia, Russia" there are no
chips on the table yet.

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:03:39 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

In Russia, I am waiting for the chips to fall. There are a lot of
chips, and the stacks seem to get higher almost every day.

You should be a little worried that once we build this big of an
investigative staff, they might reopen the Clinton CGI investigations
once they are through with Trump.
I am willing to just say she is done, leave her alone (as is Trump)
but there are plenty of "lock her up" people out there. I admit all of
this is more about getting even than getting justice ... on both
sides.