Default Question for Progressives

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/4/17 12:41 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/4/17 11:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/4/17 10:14 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/4/17 9:22 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
6:55 AMKeyser Soze

Ahh, rec.boats, where simple minds go for their daily dose of
superficiality.

Well Harry, seeing you're on here and also post more in here
than anyone else, maybe you should know that you have included
yourself in that statement. But I know, you probably can't
see nor understand that...

What could be more superficial than a bunch of gay guys standing
around a tree stump firing bullets into it. What in the world are
they trying to prove?

Actually, poor "Stumpy" was simply a tree stump "stand" 2' tall
on which
we placed empty soda cans and plastic bottles, and rested paper
targets.
Stumpy was exactly 25 yards from our shooting table, and 50
yards in
front of the berm on the range we had in those days. Alas,
Stumpy was
tractored out when we had the septic field installed, and we
moved the
shooting range to a spot where we had room to build a 100 yard
range. No
stumps.

Do you ever allow your wives at your kingdom in the woods? Or
would it cramp your style.

Now that there is running hot and cold water, an indoor shower, and,
most important, a toilet, they usually accompany us.

Bummer, eh?

Actually. it's quite nice. We don't have Stepford Wives, like so
many of
you mindless righties.

Are your wives progressive enough for you? If you catch my drift.

No, I don't. What has your wife accomplished in life?

She didn't marry a scumbag.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/4/17 4:48 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/4/17 5:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2017 7:21 PM, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Yup. She wore the grey version last night. First time I've ever seen
anything other than black. Maybe she reads rec.boats ?

Ahh, rec.boats, where simple minds go for their daily dose of
superficiality. But what color are her shoes? And does johnny the racist
cut off the crusts of the bread he uses to make PB&J sandwiches?

Since you seem to be the majority poster here, you must spend the most
time, so must be the simplest mind.

Engineering, eh?

Successful engineer. Never even close to filing bankruptcy. And if you
wife is so fantastic, why bankruptcy?

On 4/4/17 1:39 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:06:10 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Now that there is running hot and cold water, an indoor shower

Based on some of the things you post here, I don't want to know what
goes on there.

Really? I have no idea what you are talking about. Our activities out
there include campfires, canoeing, rafting, target shooting, cooking,
hanging out, scrub brush clearing, and when the wives are with us,
dinners/lunches in the nearby town. I used to fish in the Shenandoah,
but I haven't done that in a couple of years. No tiki bar building.

Hubba hubba. You fellows sound like a bunch of boy scouts. Snerk

You're right, we do. I suppose with your buds, you'd be drinking, taking
drugs, and committing vandalism. One of our group just married, and his
wife brought to the coupling a nice, modern log cabin she owns in Basye,
Virginia, so we'll be spending some time there, too. No camper needed.

Hopping from one commune to another. Yup, yur living the life of Riley.

Well, to us, it's more fun than driving around a bus, Ralph.

Funny, coming from you who is bigger in circumferance than height.

LOL! You and Greg are on a roll today.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 19:59:18 -0400, Alex wrote:

On 4/4/17 9:22 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

LOL! You and Greg and Justan are *all* on a roll today. I should have stayed home instead of walking
my ass off on the golf course.