Default nice day.

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 02:14:15 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Rainy afternoon. So went to a cemetery for a tulip show Great show, and
professor and students from SF city college, where I spent some time,
horticultural dept. showed how to display flowers. Interesting. Got one
of the arrangement as my b'day is in 2 days. Then to West Marine for a new
throwable PFD from mother boat. B'day present. The head to Fentons
Creamery for dinner. Interesting day when you go to a cemetery for
entertainment. But is a really old cemetery. With crypts from the 1860's
on. Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland.

Well, when you get a chance fly on out here and I'll take you to Arlington where we could spend a
very full day!