BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Krausee (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/173851-yo-krausee.html)

Poco Deplorevole March 26th 17 07:43 PM

Yo Krausee

Has this made it to 'Digital Desire' yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Kq0a1UoAA8G-i.jpg

Tim March 26th 17 10:00 PM

Yo Krausee

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 1:43:32 PM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Has this made it to 'Digital Desire' yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Kq0a1UoAA8G-i.jpg

Good gosh! ewwwwww! Franken in diapers??? LOLOLOL!

Keyser Soze March 26th 17 10:41 PM

Yo Krausee

On 3/26/17 5:00 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 1:43:32 PM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Has this made it to 'Digital Desire' yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Kq0a1UoAA8G-i.jpg

Good gosh! ewwwwww! Franken in diapers??? LOLOLOL!

Why is that funny to you, Timmy?

Tim March 26th 17 11:01 PM

Yo Krausee

4:41 PMKeyser Soze
Why is that funny to you, Timmy?

You mean like trump eating- Why shouldn't it be, Harry?

Keyser Soze March 27th 17 01:19 AM

Yo Krausee

On 3/26/17 6:01 PM, Tim wrote:

4:41 PMKeyser Soze
Why is that funny to you, Timmy?

You mean like trump eating- Why shouldn't it be, Harry?

I didn't think the photo of Trump eating was funny. Of course, I don't
have a seventh grader's sense of humor.

Tim March 27th 17 01:58 AM

Yo Krausee

7:19 PMKeyser Soze
I didn't think the photo of Trump eating was funny. Of course, I don't
have a seventh grader's sense of humor.

Sure you did. You didn't post it out of sympathy for him.

Keyser Söze March 27th 17 02:25 AM

Yo Krausee

Tim wrote:

7:19 PMKeyser Soze
I didn't think the photo of Trump eating was funny. Of course, I don't
have a seventh grader's sense of humor.

Sure you did. You didn't post it out of sympathy for him.

I didn't think it was funny

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Tim March 27th 17 03:23 AM

Yo Krausee

8:25 PMKeyser Söze
I didn't think it was funny
So you posted it for the heck of it...

Keyser Söze March 27th 17 03:33 AM

Yo Krausee

Tim wrote:
8:25 PMKeyser Söze
I didn't think it was funny
So you posted it for the heck of it...

I thought it showed how pathetic Trump was.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Keyser Soze March 27th 17 11:32 AM

Yo Krausee

On 3/26/17 10:23 PM, Tim wrote:
8:25 PMKeyser Söze
I didn't think it was funny
So you posted it for the heck of it...

No, I posted it, obviously, because I thought you wouldn't get it. And
you didn't.