Default AFGE has their panties in a wad

I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

wrote:
I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

A wonderful display of your ignorance.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:23:31 -0400, Keyser Söze

I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

A wonderful display of your ignorance.

===

You really don't understand satire do you.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:23:31 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

A wonderful display of your ignorance.

He was spot on. I've worked with them. And I've tried to fire incompetent ones. I was not
successful, even though their incompetence was uncontestable.

wrote:
I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

A wonderful display of your ignorance.

He was spot on. I've worked with them. And I've tried to fire incompetent ones. I was not
successful, even though their incompetence was uncontestable.

I'm sure your incompetence exceeded their alleged incompetence.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:23:31 -0400, Keyser Söze

I just got an urgent Email telling me to call my senators and tell
them to vote against H.R. 1364, a bill that would cut taxpayer funding
for the union that is only there to make sure our taxes are higher and
that federal employees can never be fired, no matter how incompetent
or corrupt they are.

A wonderful display of your ignorance.

What part is wrong?
It is absolutely true that the government pays people while they are
working for the union.
A quote from the Email (one thing they are bitching about)
"Eliminate the use of official time through the use of arbitrary
restrictions"
It is also true that a federal employee is pretty much fireproof.
We just had a guy here working for SSA who was caught using SS records
to stalk women. He did not lose his job. I knew a guy at one of my
federal customers in DC who was dealing drugs from the bottom drawer
of his desk. He wasn't fired either and they covered it up. Caught by
his boss but not reported to the cops.