Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Yo Krausee!

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:31:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head...again

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:17:55 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:

You don't see my posts because I have you filtered. Yup, you got
that figgered out.

"LMAO! He really doesn't get it!

Unreal."

You really are a dumb cluck, Johnny.
Thanks to your post, I see Justine admits to having me "filtered". I used the generic term 'binned'.
You said earlier that his action shouldn't stop me from seeing his posts......well...it does.
Dealing with you is like running a race in deep goey muck.

OK, now pay attention. You'll note that Harry did not jump in to help you out here. That's 'cause
you're saying some stupid ****.

If Justan has you 'filtered' or 'binned', then *your* posts will not be displayed to *him*.

If Justan's posts are not displayed to *you*, then it must be because *you* have *him* 'filtered' or
'binned'.

You get it now?

So, who's the dumb cluck?