Default Yo Krausee!

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:38:32 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head....yet again...

"So, who's the dumb cluck?"

Y'all are, Johnny.

The facts are...
I don't see Justine's giggles
I haven't filtered him yet.

I notice in other Google Groups that if one person filters another.. the filterer doesn't see the filteree's posts and vice versa. Since I sign onto this newsgroup through Google Groups, maybe the same procedure applies here.

Y'all are spending too much time sniffing your bowl of turds.

Right. You got it, Donnee.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/15/17 5:59 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:31:18 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

The John flushes his head...again

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:17:55 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
You don't see my posts because I have you filtered. Yup, you got
that figgered out.

"LMAO! He really doesn't get it!

Unreal."

You really are a dumb cluck, Johnny.
Thanks to your post, I see Justine admits to having me "filtered".
I used the generic term 'binned'.
You said earlier that his action shouldn't stop me from seeing his
posts......well...it does.
Dealing with you is like running a race in deep goey muck.

OK, now pay attention. You'll note that Harry did not jump in to help
you out here. That's 'cause
you're saying some stupid ****.

No, JohnnyMop...I didn't jump in because I haven't been following this
thread, just as I don't follow the majority of threads you and your
buddy "Justan" and several others **** out or **** on here.

Bull****.

True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....yet again...

"So, who's the dumb cluck?"

Y'all are, Johnny.

The facts are...
I don't see Justine's giggles
I haven't filtered him yet.

I notice in other Google Groups that if one person filters another.. the filterer doesn't see the filteree's posts and vice versa. Since I sign onto this newsgroup through Google Groups, maybe the same procedure applies here.

Y'all are spending too much time sniffing your bowl of turds.

That is not the case. Care to try again?

On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 21:20:13 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles....
"Good puppy! Now go get justan. He made a typo!"

Your fellow turd, Justine, picked up her dollie and ran back to her mother, away from me.
She seems to have binned me...I only see her giggling if another poster quotes her.

That's not how it works, moron.

Just how ditzy are y'all, Ditzy?
I've seen exactly what I'm talking about happen up here on Google groups.
Maybe Canada is just a bit more advanced than 'merica.

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles....
"Good puppy! Now go get justan. He made a typo!"

Your fellow turd, Justine, picked up her dollie and ran back to her mother, away from me.
She seems to have binned me...I only see her giggling if another poster quotes her.

That's not how it works, moron.

Just how ditzy are y'all, Ditzy?
I've seen exactly what I'm talking about happen up here on Google groups.
Maybe Canada is just a bit more advanced than 'merica.

You are proof that that's not the case.