Default Going an a cruise!

This one is going to be great! The reviews are outstanding!

http://www.somalicruises.com/

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 20:24:40 -0500, Alex wrote:

This one is going to be great! The reviews are outstanding!

http://www.somalicruises.com/

Love it. Only $800. Not bad for such a deal.

It would be much better if they landed you and Ditzy at one end of the country with a promise to pick you up at the other....if y'all make it.

True North wrote:
It would be much better if they landed you and Ditzy at one end of the
country with a promise to pick you up at the other....if y'all make it.

Unfortunately the Rules Of Engagement we put our soldiers under, prevent
most winning.