Default Hey Tim!

What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Are y'all really that cheap considering the bloated pension you get from the American taxpayer?
Tim Tim is offline

5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's not bad. But are you sure you need them?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 06:34:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's not bad. But are you sure you need them?

No, I'm not 'sure' I need them. But the leak can be coming only from the float bowl. I'll know more
when I get off my lazy butt and take the carb off.

I'll also call Moto International in Seattle and see what they say.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 06:34:19 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you
consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's
not bad. But are you sure you need them?

No, I'm not 'sure' I need them. But the leak can be coming only from the
float bowl. I'll know more
when I get off my lazy butt and take the carb off.

I'll also call Moto International in Seattle and see what they say.

Pull the carb and see if a piece of detritus is in the needle and seat.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 16:12:49 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's not bad. But are you sure you need them?

2 stroke or 4?

Moto Guzzi - 4 stroke.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 19:30:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 16:12:49 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's not bad. But are you sure you need them?

2 stroke or 4?

Moto Guzzi - 4 stroke.

Heavy float or worn or stuck needle and seat is all I can think of.

I'll have to take the carb off and check it out. Once it warms up enough to make the garage
comfortable, I'll do that. Tomorrow looks like it should be nice.

On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:05:35 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 19:30:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 16:12:49 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
5:33 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 17:39:20 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
What do you think? Good price or bad price?

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1335

Do you have a choice?

Tim has a way of finding good deals.

Well I try. I couldn't find anything else out there. And when you consider parts for a rare and ancient Italian carburetor, then that's not bad. But are you sure you need them?

2 stroke or 4?

Moto Guzzi - 4 stroke.

Heavy float or worn or stuck needle and seat is all I can think of.

I'll have to take the carb off and check it out. Once it warms up enough to make the garage
comfortable, I'll do that. Tomorrow looks like it should be nice.

If this uses a plastic foam float it may be saturated with gas. The
only way to tell is to float it in gas or step on it. I had that
problem on a Rochester carb in my Corvette.