Tim Tim is offline

Default I didn't watch the speech

Too many bad storms and the satillite was cutting out badly, then we list power for an hour.

But on the way to my cardio workout this morning I heard the highlights and commentary on NPR. Seems there was it perfect praise for trump but the speech was held in good favor by the host.

At least that's how I took it.

On 3/1/2017 11:53 AM, Tim wrote:
Too many bad storms and the satillite was cutting out badly, then we list power for an hour.

But on the way to my cardio workout this morning I heard the highlights and commentary on NPR. Seems there was it perfect praise for trump but the speech was held in good favor by the host.

At least that's how I took it.

I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Tim Tim is offline

1:26 PMRyan P.
I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Yeah I know, but actually it wasn't bad. I'm sure it can be audio streamed. Most of their stuff is...

On 3/1/17 3:41 PM, Tim wrote:
1:26 PMRyan P.
I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Yeah I know, but actually it wasn't bad. I'm sure it can be audio streamed. Most of their stuff is...

Righties typically don't like NPR news because it presents issues in
great depth.
Tim Tim is offline

2:42 PMKeyser Soze
On 3/1/17 3:41 PM, Tim wrote:
1:26 PMRyan P.
I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Yeah I know, but actually it wasn't bad. I'm sure it can be audio streamed. Most of their stuff is...

Righties typically don't like NPR news because it presents issues in
great depth.

I listen to NPR. I guess I'm not a "rightie" like you claim I am..

Tim wrote:
2:42 PMKeyser Soze
On 3/1/17 3:41 PM, Tim wrote:
1:26 PMRyan P.
I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Yeah I know, but actually it wasn't bad. I'm sure it can be audio
streamed. Most of their stuff is...

Righties typically don't like NPR news because it presents issues in
great depth.

I listen to NPR. I guess I'm not a "rightie" like you claim I am..

The posit was not about whether you •listened• to NPR news.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

On 3/1/2017 2:42 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/1/17 3:41 PM, Tim wrote:
1:26 PMRyan P.
I'm surprised they had anything positive to say about it on NPR.
Generally they are decidedly anti-conservative in general, not to
mention anti-Trump.

Yeah I know, but actually it wasn't bad. I'm sure it can be audio
streamed. Most of their stuff is...

Righties typically don't like NPR news because it presents issues in
great depth.

As a Rightie, I'd have to disagree. I have nothing against NPR per
se... Love me some Prairie Home Companion, and I used to love Car Talk.
I can handle their news updates, too.

What I don't like is the "in deapth analysis" type shows because of
the obvious political slant of most of the people doing the analysis.
Its probably akin to the same feeling you have about news analysis on
FOX News.

All that is separate from the awful monotone blaze presentation of
many (not all) of their commentators. Some of them can make a golf
commentator sound positively exciting!
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 9:58:34 PM UTC-6, Ryan P. wrote:

Some of them can make a golf
commentator sound positively exciting!

yep

Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 9:58:34 PM UTC-6, Ryan P. wrote:
On 3/1/2017 2:42 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/1/17 3:41 PM, Tim wrote:
1:26 PMRyan P.
[...]

Mostly they remind me of underground college radio of the 70's

I didn't watch the speech Tim General 0 March 1st 17 05:53 PM
Even the AP didn't buy Obama's speech... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 September 10th 09 06:55 AM
Timex Men's Metal Field Expedition Watch #T40051 - Cheapest Watch [email protected] General 0 April 30th 08 06:08 PM
Casio Men's Casual Sports watch #MTR-303-1AV - Cheapest Watch [email protected] General 0 April 30th 08 06:08 PM