Default YO KRAUSE!

I know you are desparate to get your message out and to the world, however, sending me emails with
more of your Krausescheiße won't help your cause. Besides, you didn't sign your proper name...*Der
Scheiße Meister*!

I would be really embarrassed to have to stoop so low. Did you really think I would read them?

Maybe you should have read the posts.
If it was Harry who sent them...it may have contained good advice for your deliverance and salvation.

On 2/8/17 10:13 AM, True North wrote:
Maybe you should have read the posts.
If it was Harry who sent them...it may have contained good advice for your deliverance and salvation.

Two possibilities:

1. I hit the wrong button

2. I have a crate of ammo I wanted to give away

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:59:10 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/8/17 10:13 AM, True North wrote:
Maybe you should have read the posts.
If it was Harry who sent them...it may have contained good advice for your deliverance and salvation.

Two possibilities:

1. I hit the wrong button

2. I have a crate of ammo I wanted to give away

Two separate emails? And you hit the wrong button? Do you reckon even Donnee will believe that?

Are you trying to bull**** Donnee?

On 2/8/17 4:54 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:59:10 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/8/17 10:13 AM, True North wrote:
Maybe you should have read the posts.
If it was Harry who sent them...it may have contained good advice for your deliverance and salvation.

Two possibilities:

1. I hit the wrong button

2. I have a crate of ammo I wanted to give away

Two separate emails? And you hit the wrong button? Do you reckon even Donnee will believe that?

My email/newsgroup client "updated" a few weeks ago and now there is a
"send" button and a "followup" button. Used to be only a send button,
which "sent" a post to newsgroups or to email, depending where you were
in the program, and it asked you if you wanted both. Now it sends to
email, and you have to use the "followup" button for newsgroups.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/8/17 4:54 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:59:10 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/8/17 10:13 AM, True North wrote:
Maybe you should have read the posts.
If it was Harry who sent them...it may have contained good advice
for your deliverance and salvation.

Two possibilities:

1. I hit the wrong button

2. I have a crate of ammo I wanted to give away

Two separate emails? And you hit the wrong button? Do you reckon even
Donnee will believe that?

My email/newsgroup client "updated" a few weeks ago and now there is a
"send" button and a "followup" button. Used to be only a send button,
which "sent" a post to newsgroups or to email, depending where you
were in the program, and it asked you if you wanted both. Now it sends
to email, and you have to use the "followup" button for newsgroups.

Blaming your computer and software just like your dumb buddy. How lame.

Keyser Soze
"You're retarded."

....not to mention..Ditzy.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/8/17 7:37 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Your dumb buddy could do better than that, Krause. You are getting more
bitter by the day. What happened to you taking a break from here? More
bull****, of course.

Come on krause?? JustWait[_2_] General 9 December 14th 12 08:21 PM
Mr Krause Moose General 2 October 7th 10 01:47 PM
Just for You, Krause Skipper General 8 February 21st 06 06:45 PM
I have had it with you Krause *JimH* General 20 September 10th 05 01:15 AM
Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause William Bruce General 0 June 17th 05 03:15 AM