noah

Default O.T. Any audiophiles here?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:14:39 -0500, scottht wrote:

I was just hoping that there might be some audiophiles here so it could
save me a little time going back and forth through the newsgroups
Is antone into vinyl? You do realize it is making a come back. Anyone,
anybody?

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that this post was intended for "Antone".
My deepest apologies and regrets. I have no idea if Antone is into
vinyl. Good for him if he is.

Are you into leather? It's very cool, but the playback sucks.
....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.
Mark Browne

snip

Sorry, I have no boating songs.
...carry on.
noah

On A Slow Boat To China
Kay Kyser
Music and Lyrics by Frank Loesser

I'd love to get you
On a slow boat to China,
All to my self alone.
Get you to keep you in my arms evermore,
Leave all your lovers (lovelies)
Weeping on the faraway shore.
Out on the briny
With the moon big and shinny,
Melting your heart of stone.
I'd love to get you
On a slow boat to China,
All to my self alone.

noah

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:19:01 -0500, scottht wrote:

What kind of dick are you?

Normal, I guess. You're the first to complain, and my doctor never
mentioned anything. It works, anyways.

You act like some snot nosed punk who needs
his ass slapped.

An unfortunate "Usenet threat". If you were female, I might take you
up on it.

There is more than enough OT posting in this group without branching
into "vinyl", as interesting as it is. I do have a large collection
of old albums and 78's, but I don't discuss it here. There are
logical reasons for the thousands of newsgroup "topics".

Of 2,200 new headers I downloaded that night in rec.boats, about 1,500
were OT, or hijacked threads. I let off steam on yours. This group
has lost "Average-Joe boaters" because of all the OT.

I may have been unfair to single you out, but where would you draw the
line? We could discuss quilting, Civil War battle sites, or even
Shaker furniture and lifestyle. The Shakers are mostly all dead, but
their furniture is still around. Kinda' like old vinyl and 78's.

Have a good day, Scott.
Happy and safe boating.

noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from wrecked.ot-boats.noah.
....as you were. )