Default Everyday cap

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...VOVUE1nLkAhEfj

Hope link works.

Harry will love it.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 13:38:40 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...VOVUE1nLkAhEfj

Hope link works.

Harry will love it.

===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Do you have sharing permissions set correctly?
Tim Tim is offline

5:37
===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

-----

Same here

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:36:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

5:37
===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

-----

Same here

I got a Google sign on screen. I don't do Google

wrote:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...VOVUE1nLkAhEfj

Hope link works.

Harry will love it.

===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Do you have sharing permissions set correctly?

Don't know. Not sure how to set them when I click on share a window pops up with a bunch of
individual names.

Any suggestions?

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 01:01:17 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:47:37 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:36:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

5:37
===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

-----

Same here

I got a Google sign on screen. I don't do Google

===

Really!

How do you avoid using the best search engine and the most secure
EMAIL system ever invented? I'm sure Google already knows who you
are... :-)

Between them and Amazon they have the most advanced cloud computing
systems and artificial intelligence. They will end up making
corporate data centers totally obsolete.

I use an anonymous search engine that is powered by google and bing. I
am also not sure why you think Gmail is so secure when they are
reading and analyzing every byte you send.
I feel the same way about cloud computing. All of your data is out of
your control. Google (or whoever) may not be looking at it all but you
are open to hackers who can.
Also how well is that cloud stuff working when your internet
connection breaks? My wife's place got tricked into a cloud solution
for their point of sale and it is a nightmare because there is no way
to run "no host". If Comcast takes a **** they are running a whole
country club with a pencil and this is a cashless place. When the net
finally comes back online they are trying to reconstruct thousands of
transactions from scraps of paper written by kids who can't add. To
make matters worse they run off of I-pads that are incapable of
interfacing directly with the windows based accounting package but
that is another deal.

wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:36:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

5:37
===

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

-----

Same here

I got a Google sign on screen. I don't do Google

===

Really!

How do you avoid using the best search engine and the most secure
EMAIL system ever invented? I'm sure Google already knows who you
are... :-)

Between them and Amazon they have the most advanced cloud computing
systems and artificial intelligence. They will end up making
corporate data centers totally obsolete.

I agree with that. Google knows more about you than you know about
yourself. The Google "Home" thing that my daughter gave me for
Christmas is sitting on a table in the living room .... unplugged.
It's for show purposes only when my daughter visits. Don't want her to
feel bad that I don't use it.

I have an echo sitting here in the shrink wrap too. The only thing my
wife thought it might work for, running a smart TV, is not available.
If there is any doubt that it is listening to you all the time, look
at how hard google worked to squash the subpoena in that murder case.
Even if google isn't I wonder how susceptible it is to a hacker who
would.