Default We're here for your oil...

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 06:39:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/25/17 1:53 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:43:55 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/24/17 9:39 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:11:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Greg responds to comments with thoughtful responses. How about you?
I've not seen you engage in debate with anyone.
So it's not clear that you even know the definition of debate.

Evidently at KU, saying **** you and kicking over the rostrum was seen
as a valid retort.

I've told you many times I don't consider this a valid debate or serious
discussion forum, and I don't consider you a serious debater, what with
your endless fantasy projections. Why bother?

Cop out

I was being nice. I'm a cynic, but, hell, you have nothing but disdain
for every person who has served as president going back to at least FDR.
I don't expect perfection from any politician and I don't expect them to
agree with me on any number of issues and when they don't, I can still
admire some of them and what they've done, and consider them a good
president. You're the same on many issues, especially those issues that
might take a dollar or two out of your wallet. I see no reason to engage
in debate with someone like that. It's a waste of my time.

And that is aside from the fact that rec.boats is a trash dump full of
right-wing intellectual ciphers.

....from which you promised to leave. Another lie, Krause?

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 06:39:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

I was being nice. I'm a cynic, but, hell, you have nothing but disdain
for every person who has served as president going back to at least FDR.
I don't expect perfection from any politician and I don't expect them to
agree with me on any number of issues and when they don't, I can still
admire some of them and what they've done, and consider them a good
president. You're the same on many issues, especially those issues that
might take a dollar or two out of your wallet. I see no reason to engage
in debate with someone like that. It's a waste of my time.

And that is aside from the fact that rec.boats is a trash dump full of
right-wing intellectual ciphers.

You're slipping in your old age. You forgot to mention "Deplorables". :-)