Tim Tim is offline

Default We're here for your oil...

12:50 PMMr. Luddite
He's playing games with numbers and semantics again.

I didn't expect any different.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:18:12 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

3? A moment a go you said 10. Harry maybe you should quit common core..,

He is just parroting talking points he gets from MSNBC who cater to
their history challenged, low information viewers

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:44:52 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

He's playing games with numbers and semantics again.

Stupid games. You don't magically get to add third party votes to your losing candidate's tally.

That is especially true when a significant number of those 3d party
voters came from the, would be, democrats. (Bernie voters who believed
what he said about Hillary.)

On 1/24/17 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 4:05 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 3:52 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:14:31 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/24/17 12:55 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 02:08:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/24/17 2:03 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:42:22 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:48:27 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

It's important to remember that Trump lost the popular vote by
about 10
million votes

2.9 million becomes 10 million? talk about false equivalency.

For the math challenged liberal arts majors

Hillary 65,845,063
Trump 62,980,160
---------------------
margin 2,864,903
not even 2.9 million but we will allow the rounding.

Add in the third party votes...

You have been telling us all along that those votes were just thrown
away and if anything they were voting against Hillary as much as
anyone.
It is strange how you like to twist these numbers around but if I play
your game, Bill lost the 92 election by 20 million votes.

Bill beat his Republican opponent by four or five million votes. Trump
lost to his Democratic opponent by three million votes.

That is not what you were talking about.

So now you admit "10 million" was simply off topic bull****?

Why do you work so hard to twist what others post into something that
fits what you want it to fit?

Maybe he's having a contest with you.

Most of the time, I post in straight, standard English, sentences, and I
deliberately write *here* at a level that even a junior high school kid
can understand. It's really not my fault if rec.boats is infested with a
handful of posters who cannot read and understand English sentences
without their political triggers being pulled.

Tim Tim is offline

3:05 PMKeyser Soze
Why do you work so hard to twist what others post into something that
fits what you want it to fit?

Because you do and make it look so easy?

On 1/24/17 3:52 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:14:31 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/24/17 12:55 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 02:08:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

ha ha. Your reputation precedes you.