Default We're here for your oil...

Keyser Soze
On 1/25/17 11:43 AM, justan wrote:
Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:42:40 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/24/17 9:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:45:07 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/24/17 5:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:11:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Why do you work so hard to twist what others post into something that
fits what you want it to fit?

Maybe he's having a contest with you.

It is not a contest. I feel like the 1992 olympic men's basketball
team when I am debating with Harry.

Debate? You don't know how to debate.

I am still better than you at it tho.
At least I try to answer with well researched, cogent arguments and
not ad hominem attacks. You don't seem to be capable of reading the
premise nor will you answer in any responsive way.

No, I just don't take this right-wing hellhole seriously.

Departure is always an option. But then Greg won't have anyone to kick around, and we'll have much
less to laugh at.

We could watch Abbot and Costello eepisodes as an alternative.

"You could go back to high school, try to get a GED, and videotape your
efforts."

SNERK!
Careful you'll get Justine upset.

[...]

Did you become a janitor, because you dropped out of high school?

Kalif Swill guzzles..
"Did you become a janitor, because you dropped out of high school?"

Did you become illiterate because you threw yourself off a roof and on to your head?