Default The future of boating: Navy Autonomous Swarmboats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGsdaqpq-5w

Coming soon to a harbor near you? Maybe.

It looks like the demonstration video was filmed on Chesapeake Bay.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:57:37 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

Never saw an aircraft carrier in the Bay, although I suppose they could be playing in the southern
end of the bay. They may be coming out of Ft. Story which has a lot of joint facilities.

I was thinking the same thing but down near Norfolk I suspect they
could be there.

Yet Another U.S. Navy Screw Up...Boating Related F.O.A.D. General 66 April 8th 13 03:40 AM
It's Navy, so it is boating related... X ` Man[_3_] General 26 January 10th 12 09:56 PM
You Want To Know About Your Future? Myeegy General 6 December 7th 10 12:34 AM
The future. Secular Humorist General 25 September 2nd 10 01:17 AM
Autonomous Unmanned Surface Vessel [email protected] ASA 4 September 17th 06 08:21 PM