Default LGBTQ?

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:59:25 -0600, Califbill wrote:

Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:24:47 -0600, Califbill wrote:

Poco Loco wrote:
So here NBC added the 'Q' to the LBGT acronym. But, the link goes to a
"This page is unavailable".
Other stories use the LGBT acronym. Wonder if NBC blew it? The 'Q' has
been used in many other
places. Is it no longer politically correct?

Another question...does the 'T' stand for 'transexuals' or 'transvestites' or both?

Lastly, why are zoophiles and pedophiles not included in the acronym? As
those with these 'sexual
preferences' are born that way, it seems 'Z' and 'P' should be added to the acronym.

Gov-elect: North Carolina Will Repeal Anti-LGBTQ Law on Tuesday
NBCNews.com - ?1 hour ago?

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1...=h&st=1&at=dt0

As long as they do not include children, I have no problem with any of the
sexual mores. As long as they are consenting adults, should be a free
country. No where in the constitution does it say the Federal government
has a say in sex lives. Same with drugs. You want to use them, and do not
steal to support the habit, and if you burn yourself out, the rest of us do
not have to,support you. Go for it. I have a problem with attempting to
teach grammar school children it is a normal thing. I also have a problem
with transsexuals in the school using the restroom they identify with, as
opposed to the bathroom assigned to innies and outies. That infringes on
the non transsexuals freedom.

Just because a sexual proclivity exists doesn't make the activity legal.
Therefore sex with children
can be illegal while being a pedophile isn't.

As long as you look and do not touch then being a pedophile seems to be
legal. We have not yet been able to prosecute you for your private
thoughts.

Not me! ****, I'm already an ingrained racist, repugnant, pseudo_Christian, Trumpster loving,
mysoginistic asshole!

Don't be adding more!
Tim Tim is offline

3:54 PMMr. Luddite
On 12/19/2016 4:51 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:40:14 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/19/2016 3:51 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:26:30 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

Does the Q stand for Queer?

Yeah...'Queer'

The gays have embraced this word but like the N word, only they can
actually use it. Fag is not far behind although I was hearing that
from gay people as a sign of pride in the 80s.
Part of being gay seems to be embracing the worst things people can
say about them.
I really don't care one way or the other, I am not dating them.

Personally, I am for LBA.

OK, I'll bite. Is that 'Logical Block Addressing (PC BIOS Mode)' or 'Large-Scale
Biosphere-Atmosphere experiment in Amazonia'?

no, actually it's "Legs, Boobs and Ass"

LOL!!!
Tim Tim is offline

3:48 PMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:

1:09 PMjustan
Poco Loco Wrote in message:
Does the Q stand for Queer?

Quinine?

-

Your boys Herring and Justan sure seem interested in the LGBTQ
community, especially Herring, who brings it up here frequently.

Do the LGBTQ take quinine too?

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:40:14 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Personally, I am for LBA.

LUN seems to be taking over in multi disk arrays.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:48:00 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/19/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:

1:09 PMjustan
Poco Loco Wrote in message:
Does the Q stand for Queer?

Quinine?

-

Your boys Herring and Justan sure seem interested in the LGBTQ
community, especially Herring, who brings it up here frequently.

Why not? There are some interesting questions to be answered.