Default #53

A new Ruger Mark IV Hunter pistol.

http://ruger.com/products/markIVHunter/models.html

The take down is amazing compared to my MKII and MKIII. I'll give it
some range time over the holiday weekend.

-NRA Life Member

Tim Tim is offline

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Tim wrote:
This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Wait for the demand to drop. These are on back order at all of the
distributors and are selling in the $550++ range where you can find
them. I was lucky and got a very good deal.

Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad
river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Wait for the demand to drop. These are on back order at all of the
distributors and are selling in the $550++ range where you can find
them. I was lucky and got a very good deal.

Make that $650 for the Mark IV.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:07:24 -0500, Alex wrote:

A new Ruger Mark IV Hunter pistol.

http://ruger.com/products/markIVHunter/models.html

The take down is amazing compared to my MKII and MKIII. I'll give it
some range time over the holiday weekend.

-NRA Life Member

You gotta love 'em! I've put about 200 rounds thru mine and had one misfire - not a failure to load.
Nice shooting gun.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:29:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Go to slickguns, as you advised me.
Tim Tim is offline

Nov 20Poquito Loco
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:29:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Go to slickguns, as you advised me.

In due time, John. Or wait till the come up in the used market..

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:29:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Go to slickguns, as you advised me.

Browse gunbroker, too!

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:28:52 -0500, Alex wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:29:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..

Go to slickguns, as you advised me.

Browse gunbroker, too!

I'm thinking a lot of the folks with stuff for sale on Gunbroker should check Slickguns before
putting up their prices.

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:29:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This series of pistol is making me have a hanker to get another. Glad river is redefine there already proven design. Pricy but quality..
Go to slickguns, as you advised me.

Browse gunbroker, too!

I'm thinking a lot of the folks with stuff for sale on Gunbroker should check Slickguns before
putting up their prices.

The SR1911 is $10 less on Gunbroker than Slickguns right now. Slickguns
searches their dealer network. Gunbroker can be anyone. Both are great
tools. You always have to factor in shipping, CC fees, and sales tax to
make a true comparison.