Default Krause, the snowflake.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 06:24:03 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger wrote:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Great article which I'm sure Harry is reading avidly.

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 11:19:51 AM UTC-5, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 06:24:03 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger wrote:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Great article which I'm sure Harry is reading avidly.

Those liberals are such shining stars.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:58:29 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger wrote:

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 10:35:38 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 11:19:51 AM UTC-5, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 06:24:03 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger wrote:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Great article which I'm sure Harry is reading avidly.

Those liberals are such shining stars.

"Snowflakes"

That's a term that's being used by the younger crowd on Facebook. I didn't know what it meant until
I saw this article. Too embarrassed to show my age on my daughters' Facebook pages.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:13:58 -0500, Poquito Loco
wrote:

"Snowflakes"

That's a term that's being used by the younger crowd on Facebook. I didn't know what it meant until
I saw this article. Too embarrassed to show my age on my daughters' Facebook pages.

I had to look it up. Mr Ed does not follow politics

generation snowflake
The group of young people today that have the INSANE belief they have
the right to NOT be offended by any of the beliefs/viewpoints of the
other 7.1 billion people of this planet. When these fragile/infantile
people are offended, most likely they will react in someway like a
toddler (cry, scream, act hysterical, etc).
Tim Tim is offline

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_1YfFUoAA5hUQ.jpg

Tom Nofinger Wrote in message:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Those are the kind of guys Krause hangs with. And he wonders why
civilized folks wouldn't, nay, couldn't vote for Hillery and her
thuggish tendencies. She has too much blood on her hands for
rational people to even think about her as president.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 11/13/16 12:37 PM, justan wrote:
Tom Nofinger Wrote in message:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Those are the kind of guys Krause hangs with. And he wonders why
civilized folks wouldn't, nay, couldn't vote for Hillery and her
thuggish tendencies. She has too much blood on her hands for
rational people to even think about her as president.

Justine, you are an ignorant ass.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/13/16 12:37 PM, justan wrote:
Tom Nofinger Wrote in message:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...resident-trump

Herr Krause live in Portland.

Those are the kind of guys Krause hangs with. And he wonders why
civilized folks wouldn't, nay, couldn't vote for Hillery and her
thuggish tendencies. She has too much blood on her hands for
rational people to even think about her as president.

Justine, you are an ignorant ass.

Im happy with any recognition you bestow on me. It tells me you
are paying attention. I'm thrilled that truths about you aren'
fallling on deaf ears.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr Krause Moose General 2 October 7th 10 01:47 PM
Yo Krause [email protected] General 13 September 28th 07 01:21 AM
I have had it with you Krause *JimH* General 20 September 10th 05 01:15 AM
Where is Krause? Jack Goff General 42 June 17th 05 05:37 PM
Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause, Krause William Bruce General 0 June 17th 05 03:15 AM