Default Utah

On 11/1/16 10:14 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/1/16 8:09 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/1/16 5:10 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/1/16 10:46 AM, wrote:
The talking heads on CNN are speculating that Evan McMullin might
actually pick off Utah. That would be a coup, not seen since George
Wallace (a 3d party taking a state EC vote). It also screws up the EC
math for Trump. Then the question will be whether Hillary gets 270.

One of the asshole Trump supporters is running ads in Utah claiming
McMullin's mom was a lesbian and that he is gay. Even if true, I don't
know why anyone would care. Perhaps there should be ads reminding voters
that Trump is an admitted sexual predator with 12 women and witnesses
testifying he has groped them or worse, and another with a witness has
claimed Trump raped her.

That pales in comparison to grandma's shennanigans. She caused the
deaths of several innocents. Can the Donald trump that. I think
not.
What's with Utah? You don't even know where it is. Although you
probably flew over it once or twice

Which "innocents" were those, ****-for-brains? And I've been to
Utah...three times, twice to the environs of Salt Lake City on business,
and once elsewhere as a tourista.

You been sleeping
I suspect. Hint , diplomats.

What diplomats? Surely, you are not referring to benghazi, because, if
you are, you know even less than the little I thought you knew.

You associate some of the deaths Clinton is responsible for with
Benghazi?
I think we're making progress here.

Not with you involved in the "thinking" process...

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 14:53:11 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/2/16 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 06:13:11 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/2/16 12:09 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2016 21:06:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

What diplomats? Surely, you are not referring to benghazi, because, if
you are, you know even less than the little I thought you knew.

The biggest thing you need to know about Benghazi is it was just
another example of the US sticking our nose is someone else's civil
war and getting our ass burned for it. In 70 years the closest thing
we have had to success was Korea and that war is still going on.

So, you are an isolationist, I suppose.

Perhaps. I notice you are an interventionist, until we actually
intervene, then you say it was wrong.

OK, you tell me the civil war we should have been in.
Cuba?
Vietnam?
Cambodia?
Laos?
Nicaragua?
Somalia?
Any of the middle eastern debacles over the last 40 years?
(far to many to list, all turned out to be disasters)

I think American corporate interests resulted in Castro, and I think we
could have turned it around there many decades ago if it weren't so
convenient for our military-industrial complex here. Having an enemy,
even a weak one, 90 miles away, is a good thing for the senators and
representatives.

The question was not "Castro", it was about US intervention in that
civil war and the half dozen others I mentioned. If JFK was not such a
warmongering asshole, we could have worked out a deal with Castro.
I think we agree ALL of the middle east, north African and south Asia
misadventures in the last 25 years were just that, including the
cluster**** we are involved in with Syria and Iraq.

Utah... F.O.A.D. General 1 December 21st 13 10:18 PM
Some Utah Pics Tim General 13 October 3rd 10 08:00 AM
Utah Bound. John H[_2_] General 58 September 4th 10 02:11 AM
God Smites Utah jps General 4 June 29th 09 09:41 PM